Warmth

You and Leo didn't feel like doing anything. You woke up and walked to the bunker because you didn't want to do anything.

It was a free day in camp. You could do anything you wanted, so you decided to have a lazy day with your boyfriend Leo.

You were currently sitting on the couch cuddled next to Leo as he stared at nothing. He was thinking because he does that when he's thinking.

You closed your eyes because you were relaxed. Leo always made you have this warm, fuzzy feeling.

Every time you see Leo, you get butterflies even though he's your boyfriend of three years.

"What do you want to do?" Leo whispered.

He moved some of your hair away from your face and kissed the temple of your head.

"Nothing." You sighed.

You sat up and hugged Leo. You just wanted to stay in his arms because they were warm and you felt protected.

Leo hugged back and pulled you closer. You shivered in delight at how warm and cozy he was.

"Can I just stay in your arms and take a nap?"

"Are you tired?"

"Mmh hmm." You mumbled sleepily.

"Go to sleep my little darling." Leo whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you." Leo repeated.

You closed your eyes and fell asleep in Leo's arms as he kissed your forehead and closed his eyes too.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally made a short one shot!

I wanted to make it short, sweet, and simple.

What do you guys think?

Love you guys! 💕