Babysitting Maggie: Trapped Part 2

Hello elegant readers! Everybody wanted part 2 so here it is! I hope you all like this! Everything was planned out last minute. The picture in the media is my journal where I keep all of your requests and ideas for all books! Love you guys!
[UNEDITED]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
After the little crisis with the crazy cat lady; you, Leo, and Maggie made it to Percy and Annabeth's house.

Sure enough, it was a blue house with white shudders. It was a cute, two story suburban house. By the door, you saw the bush that had the spare key.

Leo opened your door for you and you got out and opened the back door to get Maggie out.

She was still peacefully sleeping, so you quietly and gently unbuckled her and pulled her out.

She leaned her head in the crook of your elbow as she fell asleep again. You and Leo both awed at the sight before going to the door step.

You were waiting at the blue door as Leo bent down to get the spare key. He found it and jammed it into the door, letting you all in.

When you walked in, you walked up the stairs to find Maggie's room. You went down the hall, opening every door.

You eventually found Maggie's room. It was the room across from Percy and Annabeth's.

You walked in and placed her carefully in her crib. You laid her on her stomach so she wouldn't choke while sleeping.

You smiled at her sleeping figure and grabbed the baby monitor before heading back downstairs to Leo.

When you went downstairs, you went in the kitchen and didn't see Leo. You went to the living room and there he was, sleeping on the couch.

You giggled to yourself before plopping yourself down and snuggling next to him.

He yawned and opened his tired eyes before nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck, one of the many adorable things he does.

Just then, the baby monitor went off and you heard Maggie screaming and crying. You looked at Leo and he looked at you expectantly.

"You're coming with me. She probably needs a diaper change." You said in an annoyed voice.

Poor Leo sighed and walked behind you as he poured. You rolled your eyes while looking forward. Let's just say, being pregnant makes you grumpy some days.

You and Leo opened the door of Maggie's room and you were immediately engulfed with screaming.

"You pick Maggie up while I get the changing table ready." You told Leo.

You watched Leo as he carefully picked Maggie up and gracefully cradle her. Leo was adorable when he was careful.

You went over to the changing table and set it up. You grabbed the wipes and the diapers.

"Bring Maggie over here and set her down." You told Leo nicely since you were done with your anger.

Leo walked over to the changing table and set Maggie down. He made sure her head went down last so she didn't bump it.

"Now, take off her diaper and clean her with a wipe." You told Leo. Leo gave you a face that was unreadable.

"Wait. I'm changing her?" He asked.

"Yes. You need to learn sometime, and that time is now. Get to work." You snapped back. Maybe your moodiness wasn't over...

He did just as he was told. You smiled proudly because he followed your directions.

"Now put on the new diaper and we are all good to go." You told Leo.

Leo put on Maggie's diaper and looked at her proudly. Leo was actually great with kids so far.