Permission

Hey guys. This was not requested. The next few one shots might not be requests because I have to think of a back story. I hope you all enjoy this!

<UNEDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Today was the day Leo would meet your mom. You were excited because this was taking your relationship to the next level.

It was Christmas Break and your mother said you could bring Leo with you when you visit.

You were a year round camper so you could be with Leo. You wanted to keep him sane.

You were in Bunker 9 with Leo getting ready. You were in leggings, an oversize sweater, and a scarf.

Leo was in his usual attire, except without grease and motor oil stains. You told him to keep his hair messy though.

You curled your hair and did minimal make up. All you did was nude eyeshadow and a little mascara.

You looked at Leo and smiled as you saw him connect his tool belt around his waist.

Your mom would be there to pick you up in ten minutes. Yours and Leo's suitcases were packed and on his couch.

You straightened your leggings and sweater as you walked toward Leo. He turned his body toward you.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your face into his chest, taking in his scent of cinnamon and mints.

Leo rested his chin on the top your head and wrapped his arms around your body.

You felt a light kiss on your forehead and looked up at Leo to see him smiling down at you.

You and Leo have been dating for ten months and not once has he met your family.

You could tell Leo was nervous because You felt him tap 'I love you' in morse code.

You and Leo already told each other you loved each other. Many people were shocked that you said those three words this early in your relationship.

You and Leo were actually best friends before you started dating. When you came to camp, he was your first friend.

Whenever you Iris Messaged your mom, all you would talk about was your moments with Leo.

Your mom always told you that she needed to meet him. She was the one that invited Leo to stay for the 2 week Christmas break.

Many parents wouldn't let there sixteen year old daughter have there seventeen year old boyfriend stay the night.

Your mom was cool though. She put all her trust in you and you appreciated that.

From all the things you told her about Leo, it would be hard to understand why she wouldn't allow him.

She's even letting Leo sleep in the same room as you. Of course, he has to sleep on the floor though.

Your mom gave you permission to sleep in the same bed when you were having nightmares though.

Then again, your mom never said anything about sleeping on the floor together...

You pulled away from Leo's warm embrace. He pouted and did his puppy eyes, but you just pecked his lips.

"Let's get our shoes on and head out. My mom is going to be here in a few minutes Leo." You said.

Leo nodded and walked over to get your boots and his boots. He went back to you and sat down on the stool beside you.

You put on your grey UGG boots as he put on his brown combat boots. You always got UGG boots because of how soft they are.

"Ready?" You asked excitingly after yours and Leo's boots were on. You smiled warmly at him as he stood up.