The Wedding (Caught Part 2)

Hello beautiful readers! This was originally requested by Bloody_Yuno ! I hope you like this!

4 Year Timeskip
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting in front of the mirror at a church while a hair stylist did your hair. She was curling it. Then, she was going to put it in a loose braid with accessories in it.

Today was the day you would marry the one and only Leo Valdez. Ever since that night four years ago, you both have been dating.

You remember when he proposed to you seven months ago. He took you out to dinner. After that, he took you on a walk through the local park.

After walking on the trail for a few minutes, he told you to close your eyes. You did so as he took your arm and pulled you along.

He told you to open your eyes. There was a little trail of lit up paper lanterns. You walked the walkway.

At the end of it, in big, cursive letters lighted up, was the words: Will You Marry Me?

You covered your mouth and looked at Leo with tears in your eyes. He was behind you on one knee holding a black box with a ring.

He looked at you with big, curious eyes before you smiled the widest smile ever and shook your head yes. He grabbed your hand and put the ring on your finger.

After he did that, you jumped into his arms and pestered his face with kisses. He smiled once you kissed his lips in a long, passionate kiss.

You sighed dreamily as you remembered that day. Your bridesmaids came in to get you. Your bridesmaids were your friends Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel.

They have been your best friends since kindergarten. The flower girl was Hazel's daughter Marie. She was a cutie and always called you auntie.

You walked into the church corridor. The wedding march began playing and the doors opened.

The bridesmaids walked out first and then the groomsmen. The groomsmen were Leo's best friends Percy, Jason, and Frank.

Next was Marie throwing the white flower petals down the aisle. Then, Theo walked down the aisle holding the rings on a black pillow.

You were glad Theo agreed to be the ring bearer even though he's sixteen. Usually the ring bearer are little boys. Theo was a good kid and you were glad to become his step mother.

Finally, you walked down the aisle in all your beauty and elegance. You had a huge smile on your face as your dad walked you down.

Leo had a shocked look on his face and his eyes started to tear up from how beautiful you looked.

Your dad presented you to the priest and you stepped in front of Leo. He took your hands in his and smiled.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back. (Anyone know what video that comes from?)

It was a beautiful wedding so far. You and Leo decided to do the original exchange of vows.

"Repeat after me." The priest said.

"Repeat after me." Leo whispered, which made you giggle.

The priest made you repeat after him and it was finally time for all the vows. Leo went first, and then you.

Theo brought Leo the rings. Leo handed you his ring. He retook your hand and placed the gorgeous ring on your finger.

"I, Leo Valdez, take you, (Y/N) (L/N), to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part." Leo said. Tears came down your face. Good thing you had waterproof makeup on.

You slid the ring on Leo's finger and looked up at him. He had an adorable smile on his face.

"I, (Y/N) (L/N), take you, Leo Valdez, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part." You finished.

You and Leo both looked at the priest, waiting for him to finish off the wedding.

"You may kiss the bride!" The priest said.

Leo caressed your face and moved his finger tips down your jaw. He smashed his lips into yours and you kissed back. You rubbed his cheeks with your thumbs.

When you both pulled away, Leo picked you up bridal style and ran down the aisle, with Theo behind you.

"We now congratulate Mr. and Mrs. Valdez!" You heard the priest shout.

You, Leo, and Theo went inside the limo and drove to the wedding reception. Your venue was at a spectacular garden.

After a few minutes, all of you arrived. The guests arrived a few minutes after you did.

Everybody put their wedding gifts on a table. You let everybody get their food. You and Leo got yours first.

After eating the food, it was time to cut the cake. You and Leo went to the cake and everybody watched you two.

Leo put his hand over yours as you both held onto the knife. You cut down the middle and cut two pieces of cake for you and Leo.

You both took some cake and fed some to each other. Everybody was still watching, so you had a brilliant idea.

You took a piece of your cake and smashed it into Leo's face. He smirked before doing the same to you. You giggled and he chuckled.

As everybody was eating, Theo went up to the stage and grabbed a microphone. He cleared his throat, which caused everybody's attention to be driven to him.

"Mom, Dad, I have to tell you something that I have been hiding from you both for four years." Theo began.

You and Leo looked at each other and then studied Theo suspiciously before nodding for him to go on.

"Well, it was my plan to get you guys together. Ever since dad divorced Calypso, I saw that he had an eye for you. So, I purposely did bad in class so you, mom, would hold a conference with my dad. The plan worked out great as you could tell! Oh! And by the way, you both getting trapped wasn't part of it, but that worked even better!" Theo said happily.

Everybody laughed at Theo. He reminded everybody of how you and Leo got together.

"Now it's time for the bride and groom to have a dance together!" Percy said into the mic.

"Photograph" by Ed Sheeran played as you and Leo danced together. A slide show of pictures of you and Leo played. It was photos of the past four years together.

Your hands were around his neck and his was around your waist. You rested your head on his shoulder.

You closed your eyes and danced peacefully to the music with Leo. All the couples started coming out and dancing to.

"Do you ever want kids?" Leo whispered in your ear, breaking the silence.

"We already do. We have Theo." You said back.

"I know, but I mean me and you. Do you want a baby?" Leo asked hopefully.

"Of course I do." You whispered. You pecked his lips, but he decided to deepen it.

You both smiled into the kiss. You loved Leo and Leo loved you. That's all that mattered at the moment.

You now had a son. Theo loved you and called you mom two years before you got married to Leo.

Theo may have caused a lot of trouble just for you and Leo to get together, but boy was he a genius.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was it? Good? Bad? Okay? This was super cute to make! I loved writing part 2! Love you guys as always! Xoxo❤️~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞