Math cliché

Hey guys! This one shot might be shorter than some of the other ones. This is based off of the text message above I found on Pinterest. Hope you guys like it!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
You were in your cabin doing math homework. You see, since you were a year round camper, as many other campers, Chiron decided to homeschool all of you. Math was your favorite subject.

The math homework was over simplifying inequality equations. You were really good at solving these, even though most people aren't good at solving Algebra 1. You weren't a daughter of Athena, but that doesn't mean you couldn't be smart.

You were on problem twenty four out of thirty two. You only had to do the even numbers. You were working peacefully and quietly until your phone buzzed with a new text message.

You set your text book, notebook, and pencil down beside you on your pillow filled bed. You also had music going, so you paused it and tapped the message icon on your demigod proof phone.

When you pulled the app up, you were shocked to see who texted you. It was a certain son of Hephaestus with brown, curly hair and chocolate brown and orange eyes. You two weren't exactly friends, more like acquaintances.

You two were nice to each other and talked a lot. You would consider Leo your friend, but you didn't know what he would put you as. You guys only had one friend in common: Piper. Piper was your best friend and one of Leo's best friends.

She invited you to a few parties with the Seven and stuff, but you always declined because you were too shy and antisocial. You also knew she would do anything to put you and Leo together, because you had a HUGE crush on him.

Anyways, enough with the background information. You pulled up the text message and examined it carefully. He just asked you a simple math question, but Leo being Leo, you knew there was something else behind it. You just ignored that feeling you got. The text message read:

Cutie❤️: Can you help me with a math problem?

You🌞: Sure! What is it?

Cutie❤️: How do you simplify 2i<6u?

You🌞: You've got to be kidding me! That's easy! It's: I<3u.

Cutie❤️: Aww! I <3 you too!

You🌞: OMGS Leo! That was so clique! *insert face palm* 😂

Cutie❤️: I know, I know... But I really did mean it...😐

You🌞: Really??

Cutie❤️: Yeah... Do you love me back..?

You🌞: Of course dork!

Cutie❤️: Okay, since we both love each other....Will you be my girlfriend? 🙏🏽

You🌞: Sure! Why not?!?

Cutie❤️: Okay. Great! Since you're my girlfriend now, can I come over to your cabin so you can actually help me with math?

You🌞: Of course. See you when you get here! 😘❤️

Cutie❤️: Okay. 😘❤️

While you were waiting for Leo to come to the Apollo cabin, you changed his contact name. You changed it from Cutie❤️ to Boyfriend😘❤️. Little did you know, Leo changed your contact name from Crush💛 to Beautiful💜😍.

After about five minutes of waiting on Leo, someone knocked on your cabin door. You knew who it was, so you just yelled 'Come In!'.

Leo walked inside in all his hot glory. You loved Leo because of his funny and flirty personality toward you. People always called him scrawny, but he was pretty muscular if you walk in the Bunker while seeing his shirtless working on a project.

"Okay Leo, what are the math problems you need help with?" You said with your usual cheerful tone.

"I actually just wanted to see you..." He mumbled sheepishly while blushing.

"Aww. You know you could come anytime without making an excuse?"

"Oh.." He said while walking toward you.

Leo opened his arms for a hug. You stood up and hugged him, with your arms around his neck and your face buried in his shoulder.

You could smell his amazing scent: breath mints mixed in with oil and vanilla. It surprisingly smelled really good. Leo had his arms around your waist and his chin resting on top of your head.

Leo pulled away. You looked at him disappointed because you were really warm and cozy.

He smirked mischievously and slowly leaned in. You slowly leaned in as well. You felt warm, gentle lips touch yours and kiss you softly. You gladly kissed back. It started turning into a passionate kiss, but to your disappointment, you had to pull away for oxygen.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that..." Leo mumbled against your lips, his breath tickling them and causing shivers down your spine.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to do that." You said back in the exact same tone as Leo.

"I love you so much (Y/N). I think it was love at first sight." He said before leaning in again.

"Yeah. I love you too." You said before closing the space between you two.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys! Sorry this one is really short! I'm going to make a Nico story tonight. This isn't the best, but I think it's good! What do you guys think? Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞