Drunk Leo..

You are a daughter of Hestia. You're powers are: 1) when you are around people, you make them feel comfortable and give off a warm personality and 2) you are immune to fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You just got out of the Big House practicing your powers from the hearth. The hearth was what your mom said would be your strongest place to practice, with her being Hestia, the Last Olympian and Goddess of the Hearth. You loved your mom. She was not like the other gods and goddesses. She usually appeared to you in dreams and in the hearth, just to chat and see how your day was going. She was like the god Poseidon to Percy. You were Hestia's favorite child because you were her only child. Your cabin had a cozy, warm temperature that was like a cabin in the woods feel. You even had your own fire place!
    You soon heard the conch horn blow and you walked side-by-side with your best friend and huge crush Leo Valdez. "Hey (Y/N), the Dionysus Cabin is having a party later. Wanna come?" Leo said as he had a mischievous smirk on his face. "Sure." You said as you smiled sweetly.
     When you got to the Dining Pavilion, you got some (F/F) and (F/D). You sacrificed some of your (F/F) to your mom thanking her for being an amazing parent even though it's hard. You sat alone at your table, and looked up to see Leo walking toward your table. You furrowed your eyebrows confused. He sat down across from you with his enchiladas and coffee. ' I swear, him and his coffee' you thought as you silently giggled. "Um.. Leo. What are you doing? The whole camp is staring at us and we're going to get in trouble by Chiron?" You said. "Don't worry. I gave Chiron a drachma to let me sit here. And I don't care what the camp thinks." He replied. " Really? You would do that just so I wouldn't eat alone? Thank you Leo." " No problem, (Y/N). But I actually wanted to tell you something... I really like you, actually no... Love you... Every time I see you smile, laugh, and everything, I smile. I love your kind, funny, and comforting personality. I just... Love everything about you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with a sincere smile. He had love in his eyes, you could see that. You smiled really wide before replying, " Of course, I'll be your girlfriend, Valdez."  You hugged him over the table. He leaned in and kissed your cheek.
      After lunch, you decided you had to find something to wear. You went to your cozy cabin and went to your room to find an outfit. You picked out: a tan, knitted sweater, light colored jeans, a pair of brown Oxfords, a burnt orange scarf, cute orange-ish/ brown earrings, and a bronze/ gold colored rings. You threw your hair into a cute messy bun and added a gold head band. For make up, you did light brown eye shadow and mascara with nude lip stick. It was 7:45 and the party starts at 8:00. You headed over to the Dionysus cabin. When you opened the door, music blared in your ears.
       You weren't big in going to parties. You'd rather stay in your cabin watching movies and reading. The only reason you went was because Leo was going. Speaking of Leo, he was walking up to you grinning. " Hey, my beautiful girlfriend! You made it!" "Yeah... Hopefully they don't have any alcohol here. You know I am only 16 and you are 17. We aren't old enough to drink." You said. "Oh, well let's go dance!" Leo said. Of course right when he said that, the song Over and Over Again by: Nathan Sykes ft. Ariana Grandé came on. This was your favorite song, and it was a slow song.... Which means a slow dance, with Leo. Little did you know, Leo knew it was your favorite song and requested the DJ, an Apollo camper, to play it.
      You and Leo began dancing and you shivered in delight at his warmth. You and Leo both giggled. You stared in his chocolate brown eyes with orange specks in them. He stared in your (E/C) eyes. He leaned in to kiss you, but then you heard Clarisse gag and say, "Go Get A Room!" You were upset because you so wanted to kiss him, but then Clarisse had to ruin it. You then began to grow thirsty. "Hey Leo, I'm going to go get some punch, wanna come?" "Sure (Y/N), let's go!" Leo said. He grabbed your hand and you both blushed. You guys walked to the drinking table only to find out.... It was all alcohol. You sighed and said, " Leo, they only have alcohol. I'm not drinking." "Okay (Y/N), I'm going to have a drink though, just to try it out. I'm gonna get the vodka!" "Okay Leo, but don't drink a lot. It's bad for your health." You wanted to tell him no but you knew he would do it anyways.
      You walked and sat in a corner while Leo was talking to Travis Stoll... Or Connor. You can't tell who's who. You were talking to Katie Gardner about how your boyfriend's are drinking vodka and you're worried about them. You both wanted to tell them no, but knew it would be pointless. Soon, you were interrupted by someone telling you to get your boyfriend off the chandelier. Leo being Leo, was of course singing Chandelier by: Sia. You sighed because you knew Leo had had too much vodka. You went under the chandelier and looked up. Leo looked down and smiled his mischievous grin while saying, "Oh, hey babe! That vodka was so good I couldn't help myself from drinking 4 glasses!" He said this while slurring his words. " Oh gods." You muttered to yourself. "Leo! Get down here now! You're too drunk and you're acting like a fool! Jason and Percy are recording you for gods sake! " You said to Leo. "Okay babe." Leo said while frowning. He got down and you grabbed him by the arm and went to the corner, pulled two chairs and made Leo sit with you. Percy said, " We've got to show him this when he's sober!" You sighed and glared at Percy, who immediately walked away.
      After sitting with Leo for an hour, he got up and pulled you to the dance floor. He was dancing like a crazy Mexican fighting someone for stealing his sombrero. He was acting like a butterfly while flapping his arms, which he thought were wings. He went up to Katie Gardner and asked her if she can grow bumble bees since she can grow plants. She sighed and walked towards Travis. After about an hour of Leo dancing and acting crazy, he puked.
      Everybody started gagging and he just smiled and continued dancing. He said, " Must've been the vodka, oh well!"
       You rolled your eyes, grabbed Leo's arm and pulled him out of the Dionysus cabin. He said, "What!?! (Y/N)!!! I was having a lot of fun! What are you doing!?!" "We're going to Bunker 9. You are going to sleep off the vodka. Gods Leo, I didn't even drink and you are giving me a head ache!"  You said.
       You and Leo were walking in the woods. He kept stumbling but you caught him all those times. Leo was so drunk, he didn't realize himself catching on fire. It didn't bother you though because you were immune to fire. Leo was also saying how he wished he had a unicorn. He said he wanted it to fart rainbows and he wanted the unicorn to talk to him. ' Gods, I'm never letting Leo drink again.' You thought.
      Just when you were about to Bunker 9, Leo stumbled drunkly over a rock. You tried to catch him but you both fell. The crazy thing was... you fell on top of him. You looked at each other blushing a deep red. You stared in Leo's eyes. He pulled you closer to him, if possible, and he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you passionately, yet softly. You kissed back, for this has been your first official kiss as a couple on the lips. He slid his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You allowed and he slid his tongue in. Your tongue was fighting for dominance, and Leo won. He pulled away and said, " (Y/N), I love you. This is not the vodka saying this by the way." "I love you too Leo." You said. He then began leaving butterfly kisses on your neck. You sighed happily but then common sense came back to your head. "Leo, I think we should stop. This is not morally right and we aren't old enough." You got off of him and offered your hand. He took it and he stumbled up but you caught him. You grabbed his hand and pulled him off to Bunker 9.
     When you got to the door, Leo had to use his hand and ignite it to open the door. You pulled Leo in, and went to his closet to get him pajamas. "Leo, what do you want for pajamas?" You said. "Just give me my tool printed pajama pants." You grabbed his tool printed pajama pants and handed it to Leo. You told him to go into the bathroom to get changed. You waited until he came out. You were surprised on what you saw. Leo was in his pajama pants, he looked extremely cute by the way, he wasn't wearing a shirt. You were starting at his abs as he said, "What? Like what you see!?" He gestured to his sculpted abs and had his mischievous grin plastered on his face. You suddenly looked up to see Leo starring at you. "Um.. What?.. Oh. Uh... Yeah.." He just grinned as he sat on his bed. He began to drift off to sleep when you walked over to wrap blankets around him. You kissed his forehead and told him goodnight. When you were about to leave, Leo grabbed your hand and pulled you into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. He whispered, "Goodnight." And you said, "Goodnight Leo."  You drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
      You woke up to Leo groaning in pain. You looked at him and said, "What's wrong?" "I just have a terrible head ache! I'm never drinking that much vodka at once ever again. Thank you for helping me (Y/N). " "No problem." Just as you guys were still cuddling, the Bunker 9 door burst open to see Jason and Percy watching the video of Leo last night. "Oh good! You're awake!" Percy said to Leo while laughing. "What's so funny..." Leo said. Percy and Jason showed Leo the video and he sighed and said, " Was I really that drunk?" "Yes Leo, you really were. You even acted like you were a butterfly and you flapped your 'wings'. You also said you wanted a unicorn and asked Katie Gardner to plant you bumble bees..." You said. Leo sighed and kissed you. He said, "One thing I do remember is when you fell on top of me in the woods and you giving me pajamas.... And so on." Leo smirked at you. Percy and Jason looked at each other. "Did you guys..." Asked Jason. "No! All I did was help him while he was drunk!" You replied yelling. They started laughing while you and Leo glared daggers at them. Leo then was laughing about the video. It already had 100,000 views on DemigodTube. Leo then pulled you close and kissed you. You entangled your fingers in his massive, curly, messy hair that you love. He looked extremely cute in the morning. Annabeth and Piper came in and gave you the exact look Percy and Jason gave you and Leo. "No, we did not do what you guys think we did!" Leo said.
      Maybe the night didn't end as bad as you thought. It was a good thing Leo only puked once, otherwise you wouldn't have fallen asleep in his bed with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Did you guys like this one? It took me about 2 hours to make it with proof reading it and all that. I think I might do a Drunk You, and Leo has to take care of you when you're drunk. Maybe that can be a Part 2.... What do you think? I really enjoyed making this! ~Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞