Hurt

Hope you guys like this story! You are a daughter of Apollo again... (Basically in all of them you are going to be a daughter of Apollo).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up in the morning and got ready for breakfast. You were always the first one up in your cabin. You went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed your teeth, put your hair into a curly pony tail, got changed and went to breakfast.

For breakfast, you got (F/F) and (F/D). You sacrificed some food to Apollo and sat down at your table. You looked up from your plate and saw Leo walking with Nyssa to there table. You smiled at Leo, but he just glared at you. You didn't know why. He was your best friend and he knew all of your secrets.

After finishing breakfast, you went to your cabin and got your archery stuff. You headed to the archery range. On the way to the archery range, you saw Leo. You ran up to him.

"Hey Leo!" You said.

"Get away from me you psycho idiot. I'd rather date Medusa than you and have her turn me into stone." He said as he glared at you.

Tears came to your eyes, but you didn't let them fall. You simply nodded while frowning and continued your journey to the archery range. Leo saw the tears coming to your eyes and began to laugh. ' Maybe he's just in one of his moods today...' You thought.

During archery, you made all bullseye's. You were the best archer in camp. Some say you are better than Katniss Everdeen, but you don't believe them. Just as you were about to take a shot, someone tackled you to the ground.

You felt this person punch you in the jaw, then the nose. You felt something warm come out of your mouth and nose. You slowly put your hand up to your nose. When you pulled away, you saw blood, a lot of it. You looked at the person to see who it was. There was Leo, laughing at what he had just done.

You ran to the infirmary, tears streaming down your cheeks. " Why did Leo do this? What has gotten into himself?" You muttered to yourself trying to think of an answer to your question.

" Oh my gods! (Y/N)! What happened?" Your sibling, Will said as you entered the infirmary. He quickly got a towel and some nectar and ambrosia to ease the pain Leo has caused.

" I don't know what has gotten into Leo! First, he glared at me during breakfast. Then he said he'd rather date Medusa than me and have her turn him into a stone. And Last, while I was about to take a shot in archery, he tackled me and punched me twice. " you whispered to Will. Every word hurt each time you said something.

When you walked out of the infirmary, all you had was an extremely bruised face and a busted lip. Will told you to eat soft things for now. The dinner horn rang. You ran to the dining pavilion.

You got apple sauce, chicken noodle soup, and a milkshake to help the pain of your lip. You saw Leo laughing with his cabin mates. Gods how you missed hanging out with him. He caught you starring and laughed at your appearance, which he had done to you. You looked away immediately and banged your head on the table.

After dinner, you began walking to your cabin. Just when you were at the door, you felt a strong push on your lower back. You slammed against the cabin and a sharp pain in your lower back appeared. An arm soon came across your neck and you gulped, afraid to look up. You looked up and saw Leo. He had a smirk on his face.

"Leo?" You whispered, afraid of what he might do.

"What do you want? You little schist." He replied.

" Are you okay?" You whispered, trying to remain calm. You didn't know why Leo was doing this, and you wanted answers, now.

"What do you mean 'Are you okay?'" He replied with an evil grin.