Hide And Seek

This idea is based on the text message I found on Pinterest. I thought this would totally be Leo and thought, 'Hey! Why not make a one shot to this text message!' Hope you like this! I also had no time to think of an idea so I tried my best! Daughter of Apollo as always...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   You woke up in your mom's apartment and did the usual. You brushed your teeth and hair, got changed, sat outside to watch the sunrise at approximately 6:17 AM. Yes, because your father is Apollo, you have the ability to tell when the sun is going to rise and set.

  You came back inside and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Your mom already made you breakfast, which was a bowl of fruit salad. The fruits were strawberries, watermelon, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, and bananas.

  By the bowl of fruit salad, there was a note. The note read:

Left around 5 for a business trip to Las Vegas. Be back by Sunday. You can invite a friend if you want. Be good! Money in the box above fridge for food! Love you!
                     Xoxo~ Mom <3

  You were glad that you had freedom for the weekend. You didn't have school today because there was a "teacher meeting".

  After you finished your bowl of fruit, you went over to the couch and turned on the tv. You were scanning through the channels when you decided to watch Discovery Fitness & Health. Your favorite tv show was on: Untold Stories of the ER. (Anybody else watch this? I watch it and it is so funny and interesting!)

  The episode on just so happened to be your favorite episode. It was the episode about the drunk guy that got scalped. The doctors and nurses thought he got into a lions cage because the Circus was that week, but he really was drunk at the mall and he fell on the escalator in the mall and his hair got caught. (This was an actual episode and it actually happened).

  After watching four hours of Untold Stories of the ER, it was now noon. You decided to have Pepperoni Pizza Rolls for lunch.

     You left your phone on the couch while going to the kitchen to make them. After six minutes, you came back on the couch with your pizza rolls. Your phone dinged with a new text message. It was your boyfriend of two years.

Repair babe🔥: Hey baby ;)

You: Hey

Repair Babe🔥: Yeah... Is your mom going to be around?

You: No. She left for a business trip to Las Vegas for the whole weekend! We can do whatever we want!!! :D

Repair Babe🔥: OH MY GODS! So, we can play hide and go seek through the whole house??? I love you!!!

You: YES!! OH MY GODS!!! IM SO EXCITED! I love you more❤️😘

Repair Babe🔥: Yea!! Alright, I'll see you in five minutes! I love you most❤️😘😍

    After your text with Leo, you waited patiently for the door. You picked up a pizza roll from your plate and ate it. You picked up two more and ate them before the door burst open. You got up off the couch and went up to Leo.

"Hey." You said while giving Leo a hug and kiss.

"Hey. Are you ready for some ultimate hide and go seek!" Leo said happily while returning your hug and kiss.

"Yeah! Let me finish my pizza rolls and then we can play. Do you want some?"

"Sure!"

  You and Leo both sat on the couch together and ate the rest of the pizza rolls. You got up and went to the kitchen to rinse off your plate and stick it in the sink.

"You know Leo, you're counting first."

"No. I had the idea of playing so you have to count first."

"This is my house though."

"Fine. We will determine who counts fair and square. Rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins two out of three rounds wins."

"Okay."

   You and Leo began playing rock, paper, scissors. Round one: you did rock and Leo did scissors. Round two: you did paper and Leo did scissors. Round three: you did scissors while Leo did paper.

"Ha! I win! Alright, count to 20 seconds! And no peeking Valdez!"

"Okay (L/N)! 1...2...3..."

   You ran up your stairs quietly. You already knew exactly where you were going to hide. You decided to hide in the bathroom under the sink. You were luckily small enough to fit. ( I'm 5'9.5 and I can fit under my bathroom sink. So tall girls like me, you don't have to worry!)

   You heard Leo shout "Ready or Not, Here I Come!"

   You stayed silent for what seemed like hours, but it was only maybe five minutes. You heard the bathroom door slowly creak open.

"Come out (Y/N)! I know you're in here! This is the last place I have to check!" You heard Leo say.

  You heard Leo's footsteps get closer and closer. They soon went away and you heard the bathroom door shut. You let out a heavy sigh that you didn't know you were holding in. It came out louder than expected.

  All of a sudden, the door under the sink flew open.

"Found you!" Leo shouted.

"Ah!" You screamed.

  Leo chuckled and you climbed out of your hiding place. You rolled your eyes and playfully hit him on the arm.

"If you roll your eyes anymore, you might be able to see your brain!" Leo said.

"Whatever. Took you long enough!" You said in response.

"Hey! You had a really good hiding spot!"

"I know! No need to compliment my hiding abilities." You smirked.

"Yeah. Now, close your eyes so I can hide! Count to 20!"

"Fine! 1...2..3...4...20!"

     You finished counting all the way to 20 and went to find Leo. You thought for a minute on where he could be hiding.

'Well, knowing Leo, the only logical answer would be my bedroom!' You thought.

  So, you made your way to your bedroom. You thought he would be under your bed. You checked there and he wasn't. You then checked your walk in closet, but he wasn't there either. You were about to walk out when something jumped in front of you and scared you from behind your door.

   You checked behind your door and there was Leo, laughing his butt off. You glared at him and stuck out your bottom lip in a pout and made your eyes go big and water just to mess with him. He looked at you and his expression softened.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said in a soft voice while pulling you into a hug.

   You wrapped your arms around his neck and he had his around your waist. You cuddled into the side of his neck and mumbled, "Carry me to the couch downstairs so we could cuddle."

   He picked you up. You had your legs wrapped around his torso. He left a soft kiss on your forehead before taking you downstairs.

  When he got downstairs, he gently sat you on the couch. He sat next to you and pulled you onto his lap while nuzzling his face into your hair. You smiled and looked at him before giving him a slow and passionate kiss. He happily returned the kiss.

"I love you so, so much (Y/N). More than you would ever know."

"I love you too Leo. You mean the whole world to me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I tried my best. Hope you liked it! REQUEST ARE OPEN. I will be publishing an IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE NEXT! You guys will have to choose 2 things for me! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞