Share a Coke

Oh my gods! Thank you guys so much for 300 views! I love you guys so much! By the way, Daughter of Apollo in this one shot🌞!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You just got done with your chores. You were cleaning the stables. You decided to go back to the Apollo cabin and practice a song you were learning to play on the piano. Guess what that song was? It was Sam Smith's song "Writings on the Wall". You were in love with that song.

When you got to your cabin, you took a shower and then made your way to the piano. You turned on the piano and began playing and singing.

"I've been here before. But Always hit the floor. I've spent a lifetime running, and I always get away. But with you I'm feeling something that makes me want to stay.

I'm prepared for this. I Never shoot to miss. But I feel like a storm is coming, if I'm gonna make it through the day. Then there's no more use in running, this is something I've gotta face.

If I risk it all,
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breath? When you're not here I'm suffocating. I wanna feel love, run through my blood. Tell me is this where I give it all up? For you, I have to risk it all. Cause the Writings on the Wall." You started singing.

When you were done, you heard clapping. You looked behind you and there stood your best friend and crush, Leo Valdez.

"Hey Leo, what's up?" You said cheerfully.

"Oh nothing really. Do you want to help me make something in the Bunker? And by the way, that was really good! You should sing in front of people more!" Leo replied.

"Um, okay. Anyways, let's get to the bunker!" You said.

You walked out the door after grabbing your Northface jacket and walked in the woods with Leo.

"So, (Y/N), how was your day today?"

"Oh. Just the usual. You know, cleaning the stables and stuff. You?"

"Just working on projects in the Bunker."

You and Leo arrived at the Bunker and he punched in the passcode. You went through the long corridor and made your way to Leo's work table. Leo sat down on his stool and you pulled up a different stool and sat next to him.

"What are we making?" You asked.

"I need to make a new shield for Clarisse." Leo replied.

"Okay."

Leo began melting down the celestial bronze and placing it in the mold for the shield. He let you make the design for the shield. Since it was Clarisse's shield, you decided to make the design a boar with flames around it.

Leo put the shield in a freezer so the celestial bronze will freeze. After an hour, it was done. You painted on the design and set it off to dry. Then, you and Leo began working on making a sword for an Athena kid.

Leo made the sword out of imperial gold. He melted the gold and shaped it into the mold. He let it freeze and began working on the handle. You decided to make the handle have swirls on it. After the sword was complete, you and Leo sat down on his couch to rest.

Leo put it on the movie "Pitch Perfect 2". This was your favorite movie. You were cracking up at the part when Fat Amy was canoeing across the Lake to Bumper singing that ridiculous song. You also laughed at the end when Fat Amy showed Emily how to slide down the stairs with the sled.

At the very end of the movie, someone, more like people, bursts into the bunker. You look up and see your younger sister and Leo's younger brother.