Jealous (Another One)

This idea was requested by the AMAZHANG pun master GraceChildOfAthena and unrealistic_NOT ! Go check out there books! Hope you all like this and love you guys! MORTAL AU!!
{UNEDITED}
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting in the passenger seat of your mom's car. She was currently driving you to your favorite place in the world!

You pulled up to your school. You got out of your mom's car and waved her goodbye.

You walked to the doors and waited for your best friend, Annabeth. You both always got bullied because you two were 'nerds' as everyone would say.

Just because you were both fangirls and did good in school, didn't mean you two were nerds.

She arrived and got out of her dad's car. You saw her sparkling grey eyes meet your (E/C) ones.

She walked up to you and smiled before you both went into the school. You sighed once you entered.

Right when you entered, you saw the popular group of guys. It consisted of Leo Valdez, your crush and old best friend, Percy Jackson, Annabeth's crush, Jason Grace, Nico di Angelo, and Frank Zhang.

You and Leo grew up together as neighbors. He was still your neighbor. He was your best friend until he met the other guys.

You and Leo had a fair share of memories together. From the time when you had a sleep over together and when you both went ding dong ditching.

You didn't know why you loved Leo though. He became a jerk and ignored you. Maybe it was the way his soft curls hung around his face or how his chocolate eyes were always welcoming.

Percy Jackson. He was the leader of the group. He wasn't as bad as the rest of the group. His sea green eyes and raven black hair could be intimidating.

All the girls loved him. That included Annabeth. They were always flirtatious together and you thought that Percy might like her back. They would make a cute couple after all.

Jason Grace. He was the second one in charge. His electric blue eyes and blonde hair could make anybody fall in love with him. He already had the popular girl, Piper McLean though.

Frank Zhang. He was the softy in the group. He would do anything for anyone just to make them happy. You were actually friends with him.

Nico di Angelo. You have to admit, he is pretty cute. His obsidian eyes and black hair are dreamy. He was really shy and kind of funny. He just wasn't your type though.

You and Annabeth had lockers right next to each other. Thank goodness for that, otherwise you would be alone having a locker next to Valdez.

That's right. You were in between Leo and Annabeth. You always blushed a little bit when his arm would brush yours.

You got your books for the first class. You and Annabeth had the class together.

"Looks like we'll be trapped for a while." You told Annabeth as you walked into French class.

"Tell me about it." Annabeth muttered as you both took your seats next to each other.

French took forever. It felt longer than you expected. You learned how to say simple phrases through the whole class. Sad thing is, you knew most of them.

~Timeskip to free period~
It was free period and you headed back to your locker to put away your books. During free period, you usually just hanged outside.