Interuptions

This wonderful story was requested and is dedicated to ForeverAlone215 ! I hope you enjoy it! 😊
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
     Yesterday was your birthday and you got a lot of gifts from the 7. Piper gave you a pair of white Converse, Jason gave you a new pair of black leggings that you were dying to have, Frank gave you a fleece blanket that was (F/C) with grey stripes on it, Leo made you a necklace with the charms of a sun, a treble clef, and a bow and arrow. Nico gave you a pair of black earrings and Will gave you a new pair of sandals.

      The best birthday present you got was from Percy and Annabeth. Your favorite author was John Green and you were dying for one of his books. Annabeth found out what book you wanted and she had Connor Stoll sneak out of camp to get it. Annabeth got you  The Fault in Our Stars book and Percy got you the movie. You were so excited and you gave them both a huge hug. Leo arranged a huge surprise party for you in the Poseidon cabin. When you got to the Poseidon Cabin, everybody screamed happy birthday and greeted you. You had a fun night filled with food, movies, and games.

Day After Birthday:
    You were sitting in Cabin Seven (Apollo Cabin). You were snuggled up in blankets while sitting on the white couch in your cabin. All of your siblings were either training or working in the infirmary. You were exhausted from archery practice so you decided to pull out The Fault in Our Stars and read. Before you read, you got changed into comfy pajama shorts and a cozy, loose shirt. Your hair was in a messy bun and you had your UGG slippers on.

     You were reading peacefully for a few hours. You were at the part where Hazel and Augustus made it to Amsterdam and they were touring the Anne Frank house.

    All of a sudden, someone burst into the room. You didn't bother to look up to see who it was. You were too in depth in your reading. This person stayed quiet but sat by you on the couch for a good fifteen minutes. The person couldn't hold being quiet anymore.

" (Y/N), I'm bored..." The person said.

    After you heard the person talk, you immediately knew who it was. You took a glance at the person just to make sure your suspicions were correct. Let's just say, it was.

"Leo, go spend time with your best friend." You said.

"But you are my best friend and girlfriend!" He said.

" Then go hang out with Jason. I'm reading."

"Jason is on a date with Piper."

" What about Percy?"

"He's with Annabeth."

"Frank?"

"Him and Hazel went back to Camp Jupiter."

"Nico?"

"You know I don't like hanging out with him!"

"Well then, just stay here being bored while I read."

"Oh! I know what we can do!" Leo said.

     Before you could reply, Leo snatched the book out of you hands. You were furious.

"Leo! I was at the good part!" You yelled.

"Don't worry (Y/N). We're going to watch the movie."

"Oh, fine!" You replied while sighing.

   Leo went over to your stack of DVDs and pulled out The Fault in our Stars and put it into the Xbox that your siblings have. When he put it in, he sat back down next to you. You cuddled into his chest with your arms wrapped around his torso while he ran his fingers through your hair.

    You cried at the end of the movie where Augustus was in his car at a gas station wanting a pack of cigarettes and Hazel had to come and rush him to the hospital because he was dying. Leo held you close to him and comforted you even though it was just because of a movie. This is what you loved about Leo. You also cried when he died. Your favorite part in the movie was when they egged the house.

     The movie ended and you were all done crying. While Leo got up to change the movie, you got up to grab your book. Leo was done changing the movie and was already on the couch. You went and sat on Leo's lap and opened your book to read. Leo groaned in frustration because he wanted to spend time with you.

"Leo, nothing will stop me from finishing this book tonight." You said.

   Leo just sighed and was trying to think of something that would keep you from reading. Leo then had the best idea ever. He wrapped his arms around your waist and started kissing the back of your neck. He then kissed below your ear, then to your cheek, and last to your lips. This action caught you off guard.

    You sighed in pleasure. You put down your book and moved off of Leo's lap. You cuddled into his neck and he just chuckled. He gave you a sweet and gentle, yet passionate, kiss. He bit your bottom lip and you shuddered. Leo took this opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. He moved his arms around your waist while you moved your arms into Leo's curls.

    Soon enough, you guys had to pull apart for air. You gently smiled and Leo smirked mischievously.

"I thought nothing could interrupt you from reading." Leo said.

"Well, you're the only one that can interrupt my reading. I can't believe you actually got me to put down my book!" You replied while giggling.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Leo."

    You snuggled into Leo's arms and soon dozed off to sleep. Leo also fell asleep. You were awoken by Will telling you to wake up before your other siblings come in and tell Chiron about you and Leo falling asleep. Will was your favorite brother because he never tattled on you or Leo when you are alone in your cabin together.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
      Sorry this is short! I will definitely make another story tomorrow and I will try to make another story tonight. I hope you enjoyed this story! ~Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞