Trapped

The picture up there brings back feels... Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! This was requested by Like2BeMe ! Hope all you guys like this!
[UNEDITED]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You and Leo were in your shared apartment cuddling on the couch while watching Netflix. It was the middle of the day but you were both too lazy to do anything.

You and Leo have been married for a year and you were six months pregnant with you first child. The sex of the baby was a girl.

Your cravings have been really bad. It goes from chocolate covered pickles to cotton candy pizza. Leo is always disgusted by your cravings but excepts it since you are pregnant and his wife.

You already designed the nursery and got some clothes for baby Valdez. Leo made the dresser and the crib, along with the changing table.

Leo always says that you and him are going to have the best looking baby since you married the 'Hottest Guy in the World'.

You were almost asleep on Leo while sitting on the couch because you were tired. The events that day have been stressful.

You woke up with stomach pain, also known as pregnancy contractions. You've also been having some morning sickness, which is a common thing during the second trimester.

Leo always started a warm bath for you when this happens. He would help you undress and get you in the bathtub safely. That's what you love about Leo, he would help anybody through anything.

To help you go to sleep, Leo was rubbing your back while blowing cool air on your neck. This always made you tired and go to sleep, so that's why he does it.

Before you could completely go to sleep, your phone buzzed with a new message. You unlocked your phone and tapped the message icon.

You saw that the message was from Annabeth. You didn't know what she wanted so you read the message.

It read:
Hey! Can you and Leo watch Maggie tonight so Percy and I can go on a date night?

Maggie was Percy and Annabeth's one month old daughter. She was the cutest thing ever. She had blonde, curly hair with sea green eyes.

Whenever she smiled, she had Annabeth's. She was already a daddy's girl because she would always put her arms toward Percy when someone else held her.

She had Annabeth's smarts because she was learning everything quickly. She already knew how to walk and everything.

You looked at Leo to see he was looking at you. You smiled gently and he smiled back.

"Annabeth wants to know if we would watch Maggie tonight. Her and Percy want to go on a date. I think we should because it would be good practice." You said while moving your hand to your belly.

"Yeah. Ask her what time she wants us to be over there and what her address is." Leo replied while kissing your tummy where the new life was growing.

You pulled out you phone and texted Annabeth back.

You: Sure! What time do you want me and Leo to come and what's your address?

Annabeth: You guys can come around 7:30 and our address is 0372 Broader Street.

You: Alright! See you then! :)

"What did she say?" Leo asked.

"She said be there around 7:30 and her address is 0372 Broader Street." You replied.

"Okay."

It was currently 6:45, so Leo made dinner while you got changed out if your pajamas. Leo was already fully dressed, but you didn't go anywhere and you were too lazy to change.

Leo made tacos for dinner. He made the best tacos in your opinion. You didn't like a lot of toppings, so you just had meat, cheese, a little lettuce, and some hot sauce.

You ate four tacos and Leo was amazed. He only ate two and was full. The cravings got the best of you and you always reminded Leo that you were eating for two people.

By the time you were finished eating, it was 7:05. You put your jacket on and Leo helped you put your shoes on. You grabbed your purse and you and Leo headed out the door.

Leo opened your car door for you and you thanked him. You got it and put your seat belt on as he started the car.

You both drove to Percy and Annabeth's house address. You arrived at a white two story house and pulled into the driveway.

You and Leo walked up to the door and knocked. Nobody answered and Leo knocked again. After three minutes, you and Leo get pulled in.

You adjust your eyes and to the new lighting and see that there is a crazy looking lady with big, red glasses and brown frizzy hair.

She looked almost normal, except she was crying and ranting about her problems. Her house was also infested with.....cats.

You then realized that this was a crazy cat lady. You widened your eyes and looked at Leo. He did the same as she forcefully led you to her living room.

She made you both sit down on her couch that had five cats resting on it. She began crying again.

"I'm so glad you came. I don't know why me boyfriend broke up with me. I mean, what's wrong with me?" She ranted.

"Looks like we'll be trapped for a while." Leo whispered to you, which made you lightly chuckle.

You then realized that you and Leo went to the wrong house. You tried to quietly leave, but she would see you and make you sit back down.

As she was complaining about her boyfriend breaking up with her, you quickly pulled out your phone to see a text from Annabeth.

'Where are you guys?'

You: At your house which isn't your house on Broader Street.

Annabeth: Stupid Auto Correct! I meant Broadway Street. Are you guys coming?

You: We're stuck at a crazy cat lady's house. COME SAVE US!

Annabeth: Percy, Maggie, and I are on our way.

You told Leo that Annabeth and Percy were coming to save you. You waited a few minutes before the lady got up to use the bathroom that was luckily upstairs.

You heard the door knock and you and Leo quietly got up and opened the door. There standing was Annabeth and Percy holding Maggie.

Annabeth was dressed in a black dress while Percy was in a tux. You all heard the toilet flush, so you all raced outside.

Percy gave you Maggie while Annabeth gave Leo the car seat. He put it in the backseat of your car. You buckled Maggie up.

"Take her to our house. It's a blue house on Broadway Street. We're going to leave now. There's a spare house key in the bush next to the door." Annabeth said as Percy gave Maggie a hug and kiss. Annabeth then gave Maggie a hug and kiss.

You and Leo got in the car and left as Percy and Annabeth left for their date. While driving to Percabeth's house, you looked back at Maggie to see she was fast asleep.

You smiled at yourself while rubbing your stomach as your baby girl kicked. You couldn't wait to see your beautiful baby sleep.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was this? I think it was super cute and kinda funny. I just had to add in a crazy cat lady...Love you guys! Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞