Caught

Hey GRACIOUS readers! This is finally NOT an authors note! This was requested by unrealistic_NOT ! Go check out her spectacular Leo Vadez X reader! Anyways, hope you like this!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were teaching Algebra I to your class for the day. You were teaching them about polynomials.

Polynomials was your favorite thing to teach because it was easy. The easiest was adding and subtracting them.

"Alright class. Theo, will you please do the problem on the board?" You asked Theo Valdez politely.

"No thank you." He retorted back.

You were surprised by his sudden behavior. Theo was usually a great student who had straight A's.

You cleared your throat and said, "Maggie, will you please do the problem on the board."

"Yes Ms. (L/N)." Maggie replied, her sea green eyes shining.

As Maggie did the problem, you went over to your computer to see the grades. You looked at Theo's to see that his grade went from an A to a D-.

"I'm done Miss (L/N)." Maggie said.

"That's correct. Theo, may I see you privately in the hall?" You asked.

You walked out the door with the tan skinned, brown curly haired boy following close behind you.

"Theo, do you realize that your grade has dropped drastically?" You asked him.

"Yes."

"Why haven't you been turning in your homework lately?"

"I don't feel like doing it anymore."

Theo went back into the classroom as you made a mental note to email Mr.Valdez about his son's behavior.

You stayed in the hall for a few minutes to cool down from all the stress. You took in a deep breath and sighed as you walked back into the classroom.

When you walked in, the whole class was laughing and you widened your eyes at what you saw.

There, standing on a desk trying to hang from the fan, was Theo Valdez. Your face contorted into a stoic expression.

"Theo! Please sit back down in your desk. I'm emailing your father right now." You said. Theo immediately sat down in his desk.

You went over to your computer and started emailing Mr.Valdez. You wrote:

Dear Mr. Valdez,
Your son has been causing trouble in my class. I will need to talk to you about his behavior. Is tonight at 8:00 okay with you? It will be held in my classroom. Hopefully, I will see you.
Sincerely,
Miss (L/N)

You exited out of your email. The bell rang and the students got up and walked out. That was the last period of the school day.

You always stayed after school to clean and organize your classroom. The kids in the last class was always the messiest.

You walked back over to your computer to see you got an email. It was from Mr.Valdez. You pulled up the email and read it.

Dear Miss (L/N),
I am sorry about my son's behavior. I will be in your classroom tonight at 8:00 like you said. See you then!
Sincerely,
Leo Valdez

Timeskip to Parent/Teacher Conference•
Leo arrived in your classroom. You blushed at how he was dressed and stuff. You might have been in love with him.