Stone Cold Part 2

It's finally here! Yay! Also, I am obsessed with Shawn Mendes right now and made a playlist... <UNEDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Aisley woke up after a good sleep. She had this feeling in her gut that something bad was going to happen.

She got ready and decided to check on (Y/N) like she does every morning. She could tell that (Y/N) was getting worse.

She walked out of the Hephaestus Cabin after Leo kept asking her to talk to you about talking to him.

Again, she ignored him with silence. She didn't want to ignore him, but she felt it was what (Y/N) would want.

Aisley wanted the best for her best friend. She loved her because they were practically sisters.

She made it to the (g/p) cabin and knocked on the door. Nobody answered, which was unusual because (Y/N) always answered it in the morning since she knew who it was.

Suddenly, she was shot with an attack of panic. Maybe this was why she felt like something bad was going to happen.

Aisley knew about her best friend's depression. She tried her best to help her through it because she felt the need to do something about it without consulting Chiron because (Y/N) didn't want Chiron to know.

She opened the door and walked in. The cabin smelled worse than usual. She couldn't see anything because the lights were off.

She turned on the light and came face to face with the nightmare of her life. She widened her eyes and fell to her knees.

Aisley screamed and started to sob. She couldn't believe the sight in front of her. She couldn't believe that this happened.

In front of her, was (Y/N)'s dead body. She was pale and lifeless. She couldn't bare to look.

She screamed so loud that the whole camp heard her. Except, nobody came rushing in.

Aisley didn't know what to do, yet she did. She moved over to the lifeless body of a girl with a dagger in her chest and checked the pulse in her neck.

She started choking on her sobs once she released that there was no pulse. Her best friend killed herself. She couldn't stand to think that.

She picked up (Y/N)'s dead body and cradled her. Aisley sobbed as her tears fell onto (Y/N)'s body.

She stayed in that position for fifteen minutes. Aisley's eyes were blood shot from crying.

She knew that her best friend would leave a note. She looked around and saw a piece of paper on her bed.

Aisley ran over and picked up the note. She read some of it and couldn't read anymore, but she forced herself to.

It read:
To Leo,
I did this because I know nobody will miss me when I'm gone. Accept the fact that I did this because I know you don't care anyways. I excepted the fact that you love Calypso, even though I love you. I can't take the pain and heartbreak anymore. If you're happy with Calypso, then you would feel better if I wasn't in here. I'm happy for you that you're happy, even though I was dying inside everyday.

Aisley- I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I just can't do life anymore. It has brought to many obstacles that I can't complete. Thank you for always being there for me and I love you. Thank you for being the best best friend ever.

Siblings- I'm sorry that you won't have another sister in the world. I'm going to chose rebirth, so maybe I'll come again as a new person.

Chiron- You are the best fatherly figure anybody could ask for. I'm sorry that you have to go through another death, but I'll be in peace now. I'll be happy now. I love you. Please notify my mom and tell her that I love her.