Protection (I don't know what to call this. Ideas??)

Again, Daughter of Apollo...
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It was your free hour. You went to your cabin and pulled out a drawing pad. You began drawing random things, like Suns and rainbows and other random things. Little did you know, something bad is about to happen...

You heard a knock on your door. You open the door. You see John, a son of Aphrodite. He always flirted with you and stuff and you absolutely hated it. He had a huge crush on you. You never understood why an Aphrodite kid would like you because you weren't the prettiest girl in camp. John was also one of the huge bullies at camp, and with you being a daughter of Apollo, you were always positive and hated negativity.

"John, what do you want?" You said as you sighed.

He didn't answer. What he did was forcefully push you on the wall and began kissing you. You tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. He soon pushed you on the bed while taking off his shirt. He was kissing and sucking your neck. He started unzipping your white shorts and taking off you shirt. You were kicking and punching, but nothing you did could get you off of him. You felt him start to move his hands to your butt. You pulled away when you could and screamed one name.

"LEOOO!!!!!!" You screamed while he started kissing you again.

Little did you know, Leo, your best friend who was dating Calypso, was outside your cabin door about to knock and ask if you wanted to help him with a project in Bunker 9.

Leo stormed into your cabin only to see John raping you. He pulled the son of Aphrodite off of you and started beating him up. He punched John straight in the mouth and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. You winced every time you saw Leo throw another punch. You never knew Leo was this protective over you. You didn't mind though.

" DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND EVER AGAIN!!! YOU HEAR ME?!?" Leo screamed. You put your clothes back on, not caring if Leo only saw you in your bra and underwear.

You were in the corner of your bed rocking back and forth crying because of what just happened to you. Leo went in for another punch, but you quickly stood up.

"Leo stop! It's not worth it! I think he gets the point and learned his lesson. I don't want to heal him for the rest of the week in the infirmary. John, GET OUT OF MY CABIN!" You said. You were still crying and John went out of your cabin and back to the Aphrodite cabin.

Leo hugged you and you hugged back. You had a huge crush on your best friend and loved his warm touch. He was rocking you to try to calm you down. Your head was nuzzled in his chest. All of the crying and energy lost while trying to get John off of you made you extremely tired. Because of Leo's warm embrace, you began to feel your eyes shutting. You tried to stay awake, but you were to weak. You soon fell asleep standing up in Leo's warm embrace.

"(Y/N), are you awake? (Y/N)!" Leo whisper yelled.

You didn't hear him because you were asleep. Leo looked down and saw that your eyes were closed and you were quietly snoring. He smiled and picked you up bridal style while carrying you to your bed.

He laid you on your bed and covered you in blankets. Leo went to walk away to your cabin door, but before he could, you grabbed his arm. You pulled his toward you and whispered in his ear.

" Leo, please stay with me. I want you to protect me if he comes back and tries to do that again..." You said.

Leo agreed and laid beside you on your bed. You were still silently crying, still in shock of what happened. Leo covered you and himself with your cozy comforter. You wrapped your arms around his torso and he wrapped his arm around your neck. You had your head on his chest. 'This is just a best friend kinda act, no bad intentions... Right?' You thought.