Terrible A/N by Your Terrible Author

I see that look on you guys' face.

You: Seriously Cierra, another authors note? You've had like 15 in the past month!

Me: I just want you all to know when my next update will be and the reasons why I won't update a lot.

The month of August is coming up, which means school.

I start school on August 12, but freshman orientation is August 11.

I am really nervous for high school, so does anyone have any Freshman Advice? PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU DO!!!

Also, I have not finished the Heroes of Olympus series. I am on the House of Hades.

I am going to binge read tonight, so if I forget to update, that's the reason why.

I also have a reading assignment to do before the first day of school. I have to read the first 10 chapters of The Good Earth and type the answers to these questions.

After the HOO series, I am going to read the Harry Potter series.

I will do my best with updates from now on and will try to update often during the school year.

It'll probably be on the weekends or every other day during the week.

I will update around 4:00 AM or 5:00 AM my time...which is in about 4-5 hours because it's 10 minutes till midnight.

I love you guys and am sorry for all these authors notes. I'm not promising about more, but I'll try to cut low on the authors notes....meaning I'll try to make a lot.

Stay beautiful and perfect💕