Soulmate

Hello my inspirational readers! This spectacular idea was requested by my cousin loverbug1123 ! I also combined MrsStevenGrantRogers idea into this. I hope you both like this!
The picture above is what we all need.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  You were standing right by your boss at work while she talked to a client. You were an accountant and your boss is Pam. She always talked about random things and you were always annoyed by her.

  She was in her sixties but acted younger. She's had a boyfriend for over ten years and you always wondered why he wouldn't propose to her. 'But then again...it IS Pam...' You always think.

  She was yelling at you in front of the client because she didn't do something she was suppose to do. She always blames the stuff she forgot to do on you, and you were sick and tired of it. You wouldn't quit because it was the only thing supporting you through financial business.

  You rolled your eyes and huffed before walking away to do the job. You were still in ear shot of their conversation.

"She doesn't know what she's doing. I'm the manager so I know everything and see the whole picture. She's really rude to and I don't know what's wrong with her." She retorted.

  After hearing that, you huffed and rolled you eyes. The owner of your job doesn't like Pam. You were technically better than her. Anger built up in you and you sighed.

  You got finished fixing papers and stuff. You went to your office and grabbed your purse. You visited Pam before you left though.

"I'm leaving Pam. I'm done doing my work for the day and the owner said I can leave. Oh, and thanks for telling out client that I'm stupid!" You told her sarcastically.

"What are you talking about? I didn't call you stupid." She lied.

"Oh really? Because I didn't hear every word you said about me being inexperienced."

  You walked out before she could say anything. You got in your car and started it before driving to your cozy apartment.

  When you got to your apartment, you put your purse on your mini table and went to the cabinets in the kitchen. You were hungry, so you ate a granola bar.

  You were extremely stressed from the events that happened earlier that day. Whenever you're stressed, a nice walk around Central Park helps calm you down. So, you decided to do just that.

  You got changed out of your work clothes and changed into skinny jeans, a grey oversized sweater, a blue scarf, and grey UGGs. You grabbed your car keys and headed out the door.

  As you were driving to Central Park, you were thinking the usual. 'Maybe I'll meet my soulmate today!' Okay, let me explain.

  You lived in a world with soulmates. Every baby is born with a necklace on. It's a 'couples' necklace, so when you find your soulmate, the necklaces will fit together. It will also begin glowing. Your necklace was a puzzle piece with a few rhinestones.

  If you ever try to take your necklace off, it will always reappear back on you right away. When you find your soulmate, if you take it off, it will not reappear and you can put it back on whenever.

  You got out of your car and started walking along the trails of Central Park. You walked with your head down because you never liked seeing the people with their soulmates because it made you feel left out.

  All of a sudden, you bumped into someone. It startled you and you immediately looked up. You widened your eyes because it was a cute Latino with brown/black curly hair and chocolate colored eyes. He had adorable elf ears and a breathtaking smirk on his face.