Roommates

Hey guys! So, I combined this idea from GalaxyTears with Like2BeMe 's phrase. I fangirled so hard when GalaxyTears requested this. She is my favorite author and you guys should check out her books if you haven't! Her writing is AMAZHANG!! Anyways, hope you all like this! THE PICTURE IN THE MEDIA IS GOING TO BE US FANGIRLS TO OUR FUTURE DAUGHTERS!!!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
   It was yours and the Sevens last year at Camp Half-Blood. Why? You might ask. Well, you all have to go to New Rome to start college. You were excited, yet nervous because you didn't know who your roommate would be in the dorms.

  You hoped your roommate would be either your best friend Piper or your best friend Annabeth. Hazel wouldn't be too bad either. You were close to her, but not as close as you were to Annabeth or Piper.

  You were currently in the (g/p) Cabin packing your stuff. You were packing all your clothes, books, demigod safe electronics, essentials, and everything else. You were done just as you heard a knock on your door.

  You opened the door to reveal a blond, curly haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.

"Hey Annabeth!"

"Are you ready? We're about to leave." She asked.

"Yeah."

  You grabbed your suit case and made your ways to the Pegasus stables. Leo is taking Festus, Annabeth and Percy are taking Blackjack, Piper and Jason are just flying, and Frank and Hazel are taking Arion. So, you were just going to take your Pegasus (p/n).

  You got on your Pegasus and all of you went off to New Rome. During the flight, you were remembering all the memories you had at Camp Half Blood.

  You always stayed year round, since your (m/p) died. Chiron was a fatherly figure to you. During the school year, you and Leo always hung out together since there was no one else.

  You and Leo weren't best friends, but were close friends. You both have a fair share of memories together, like when you both pranked the Stolls or when you would listen to music together when bored.

  Not after too long, you arrived at New Rome University. Nobody was there to greet you, which meant that they already checked in and started unpacking their things.

  You walked into the dorms and went up to the front desk to grab your key and get to know which floor your dorm room is on.

"Hello. May I help you? My name is Anna by the way." The girl named Anna said.

"Yes. I need to know which dorm room I'm in and I need the key." You smiled.

"Name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You replied back politely.

"Okay. It says you are dorm room 208 on the third floor." She said as she gave you the key.

"Alright! Thank you!"

  You wheeled your suit case behind you as you walked to the elevator. You pushed the elevator button right as it dinged and the doors opened.

  You walked in and pushed the button to the third floor. The doors closed and you began going up to your dorm room.

  When you got off the elevator, you searched for room 208. You soon found it and saw that it was at the very end. You kind of liked having the end room because it was always slightly bigger than the other ones.