Wedding Mishap (Don't Leave Part 4)

Hey guys! This is the last part! I promise it gets better. I hope you like this!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
   It was the day before Leo and Calypso's wedding. You were not ready for your best friend to get married to some evil witch that falls in love with every guy she meets. Leading up to the next day, you have been very sad and depressed.

  To get your mind off things, Nico decided that he was going to take you somewhere. You didn't know where, but you were excited.

  Nico often visited you at your apartment in New Rome. He was there when you needed him or a shoulder to cry on. All you had to do was Iris Message him and he would shadow travel to you.

  You decided to get ready. You grabbed a pair of black jeans and a baggy, gray shirt. You went to the bathroom and took a shower.

  After your shower and getting changed, you blow dried your hair and straightened it. You grabbed a pair of gray converse and slipped them on.

  You waited for Nico. You soon heard a knock on your door. You went to your door and opened it to reveal the Son of Hades. He gave you one of his rare smiles that he only shows you and Hazel.

  You grabbed your black Northface jacket and put it on because it was a little chilly out. You looked back at Nico before heading out the door with him.

"Ready to go?" Nico asked.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"Starbucks. Coffee helps get my mind off things, so maybe it'll help you."

"Okay. Thanks."

  Starbucks wasn't that far from your apartment. You were surprised that New Rome actually had a Starbucks. You and Nico walked there.

  When you got to Starbucks, you and Nico sat at a table for two. You waited for a waitress to take your order. You and Nico talked a little bit.

"Hello. My name is Jenny. What will you two be ordering?" The waitress named Jenny said.

"I'll have a peppermint Frappuchino and she'll have a caramel ribbon crunch Frappuchino. Thank you." Nico said.

  The waitress walked away to have the other workers make yours and Nico's frappuchinos.

  While you were waiting for your orders, you were talking to Nico about your feelings of tomorrow. You heard the door bell go off, and looked at who entered. Nico did the same.

  Your eyes widened at who you saw. It was Calypso with....an Ares kid. What was she doing with an Ares kid? You saw them holding hands and stuff. You decided to text Leo.

You: Hey! Where's Calypso?

Leo: She's at work. Why?

You: No reason....

Leo: Okay. See you tomorrow! ;)

You: Yeah..

  Nico looked at you with a shocked expression. You both saw Calypso and Thomas, the Ares Kid, sit at a table for two. It looked like Calypso was on a date.

  The waitress came back with yours and Nico's order. You both thanked her and began drinking your coffee and watching Calypso and Thomas.

"(Y/N), you should take a video..." Nico whispered to you.

"You're right."

  You pulled out your phone and began recording the two. You didn't know if Thomas knew that Calypso was getting married tomorrow. You didn't say anything because an evil, yet brilliant, plan came into your head.