Melt Your Cold Heart

Hey guys! This was requested by unrealistic_NOT ! Go check her out and hope you like this one shot!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting by a creek at the edge of the forest. You ran to this special spot crying because the Aphrodite kids were making fun of you.

'Freak.'

'How are you even a demigod?'

'You can't fight.'

'You're worthless.'

'You're dangerous.'

Even though you hated them making fun of you, they had a reason. You were the daughter of the snow goddess, Khione.

When you first arrived at camp, you had tons of friends. Leo was your best friend. You were also close friends with the Seven.

You remember the day that all changed. It was when your mother decided to claim you.

There was a game of Capture the Flag going on. Your duty was to guard the creek with Percy.

You did so and a group of Ares campers came and attacked. You were nervous because you never fought an Ares kid before, let alone group.

You were shaking from head to toe. All of a sudden, the creek exploded into ice cycles.

Everything within a twenty feet perimeter got frozen. The Ares campers were stuck in place as ice cubes, just like your mother's palace.

Chiron stepped forward and took a shaky breath. Leo was nearby using his fire powers to melt the ice.

Just then, a glowing symbol floated above your head. You looked up and saw a snowflake.

You knew exactly which goddess it was. After what Leo told you happened with Khione, you haven't liked her since.

Now, you find out that she's your mother. Chiron took a shaky bow and cleared his throat. All of the campers followed his gesture.

"All hail (Y/N), d-daughter of K-Khione..." Chiron said.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you remembered what Chiron told everybody at camp that day.

He said, "We cannot have any interaction with (Y/N). She is too dangerous. She may stay at camp, but she is shunned. I'm sorry child." Chiron Apollogized.

"W-why do y-you have to sh-shun me?" You questioned as you sobbed into your hands.

"It's what the gods and goddesses of Olympus said." He replied.

You looked at Leo to see he was silently crying. Jason had to hold him back from running up to you and hugging you.

When you stepped out of your cabin, everybody scattered like you were a plague.

You walked with your head down everyday because you hated the stares and glares everybody would give you.

It wasn't your fault Khione decided to get pregnant and have a baby, you, with your father.

All the campers and Chiron made Khione's reputation yours. Deep down inside, you were a kind and soft hearted person who cares about everybody.

As you were sitting by the creek, you decided to say your frustrations out loud.

You yelled at Khione for being your mother. You yelled at her for being bullied and shunned.