Help Me Get Ready

Hello readers! This was requested by PuffTheMagicMallow ! I hope you all like this one shot and enjoy! 
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were sitting on your bed in your cabin reading a book. All of that got interrupted with a knock on your cabin door.

You sighed and walked to the door. You opened it and met a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

Your best friend Leo grinned at you before inviting himself in and sitting on your bed.

You walked over to Leo on your bed and sat right next to him. He stared at you and then smirked.

"What?" You giggled while asking.

"I need your help picking out clothes for a date." Leo said.

Your heart sank into the depths of Tartarus. You were happy that your best friend finally got himself a girl, but you wanted to be that girl.

You frowned and were on the verge of tears. You got up and went to the bathroom so Leo wouldn't see them.

Leo saw them and followed you. You were heart broken, and it wasn't Leo's fault, yet it was.

'Could he be any more oblivious? Can't he see that I love him?' You thought.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Leo asked while hugging you.

"N-nothing. Let's go get your outfit picked out for that special girl." You said while putting on a fake smile.

Leo grabbed your hand and led you to Bunker 9. He usually slept there, so he moved all of his stuff there. He got permission from Chiron though.

You were thinking of all the memories you and Leo shared. You were thinking of them because if the date goes successful, then he would ditch you to be with the mystery girl.

You and Leo made it to Bunker 9. He typed in the password and walked in, with you at his tail.

You walked over to his closet and started rummaging through his clothes. You needed to know the date to pick out the outfit.

"W-where are you taking the mystery girl?" You asked, stuttering because you were still heart broken.

"We are going out to a fancy dinner!" Leo said excitedly.

You paused looking for clothes and turned quickly to Leo. You looked at him wide eyed and shocked.

"You're taking this girl out to a fancy, expensive dinner on the first date?!?" You yelled at Leo.

"Yes. She's very special to me." Leo said, still clueless.

"Okay then." You mumbled before going back to Leo's clothes.

As you were looking through his clothes, you wanted, no needed, to know more about this girl.

"So, tell me about this girl Leo." You managed to say through gritted teeth.

He dreamily sighed and stared off into space. He didn't say anything until you looked back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, she's brilliant, amazing, beautiful, and so many other things. She's perfect in every single way and I can't imagine a life without her." He says while in a daze.

"O-oh. Who's her godly parent?" You whispered quietly.

"Her godly parent is (g/p)." Leo said.

'IT'S ONE OF MY SISTERS? They knew I loved Leo! How could they do this to me!?' You thought.

"Awesome." You said.

"Yeah. Want to know what she looks like?" He asked.

You nodded because if you said anything, you would burst into tears. You didn't like to cry in front of people, even though you've cried in front of Leo plenty of times.

"She has gorgeous (H/L) (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes. She has the most adorable little nose. She also has the softest skin and the cutest smile." He says.

'Great! He just described my sister Amy. She doesn't even love him though..' You thought.

"Oh..." You mumbled.

"Yeah. She's just....spectacular." He said.

"You really love this girl." You told him.

"I really do." He replied.

You heart was breaking more and more by the second. It was as if Aphrodite enjoyed seeing your broken heart being thrown into Tartarus.

You finally found the perfect outfit for Leo. It was a black tuxedo with black suspenders and a red bow tie. You nodded in approval at your choice.

"Does this look okay?" You asked while holding up the outfit.

Leo looked at it up and down with a thinking face. His hand rested under his chin and he pursed ( Or PERCED) his lips together.

He slowly nodded yes and then shook his head no. You looked at him confused.

"What's wrong with this?" You asked.

"I don't like the bow tie. Maybe a tie instead." He said.

You sighed and gave him the suit to change into to. You put the red bow tie away and went through ties.

A black and red striped tie caught your eye. You studied it contently and then smiled at your choice.

Leo came out of the bathroom dressed in the suit. You had to keep your mouth closed from drooling because DAM, he looked SMOKIN' HOT.

"H-how's th-this?" You stuttered while holding up the tie.

Leo studied it again with his thinking face and walked over to you. He smiled and nodded a yes.

"Good. Now let's clean you up." You said.

"Wait. Will you tie the tie on me?" He asked while giving you his puppy eyes.

"Of course." You said.

You put the tie around his neck and tied it. You studied it to make sure everything was even and patted his shoulders in approval.

You dragged Leo to his bathroom to clean himself up. He didn't want to, but you made him.

"Keep the hair messy. You look adorable with messy hair and girls would be stupid if they don't like it." You said as you patted his curls.

You then realized what you said and blushed. You looked away from Leo. You couldn't see him, but you could feel his smirk.

"So you think I'm adorable?" He teased as you playfully glared at him.

"Anyways..." You said avoiding the question, "brush your teeth and put some deodorant on and you're all good to go." You said.

You walked out of the bathroom to give Leo his privacy as he washed up. You sat on his bed and frowned.

Leo came out and he looked and smelled spectacular as always. He smelled like cinnamon and breath mints.

His scent was your intoxication. You could never get enough of his spontaneous scent.

Leo walked over to you and put his legs on the outside of yours. You blushed at his closeness and he leaned forward, causing you to lean back.

He was right by your ear and you became extremely red. You blushed madly and tried not to faint.

"Your turn." He whispered in your ear.

You looked at him stunned and couldn't process what he was saying. You blinked a few times to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"W-what?" You asked.

"We're going on a date." Leo said while smiling a genuine smile.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was it? I think this is such a cute and adorable idea! Thank you for requesting it! Ask me questions for my question book. Love you guys! Xoxo❤️~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞