Laser Tag

Hope you enjoy this story! I went laser tagging on Tuesday, so that is where my inspiration came for this story. By the way, 🐠DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON🐬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and Percy were chilling in the Poseidon cabin after sword practicing. You and him were sitting on your blue couch eating Sally's blue cookies and watching Finding Nemo. After a while, you were getting bored.

"Percy..... I'm boreddddd." You complained.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Percy replied.

"How about Leo and I go on a double date with Annabeth and you!"

"Okay, but where would we go?"

"Is that even a question?!? Let's go play laser tag at Laser X!"

"Okay! Let's go get Annabeth and Leo and tell them about it!"

    With that being said, Percy went to find his girlfriend Annabeth and you went to find your boyfriend Leo. Annabeth would obviously be in the Athena Cabin working out plans for Capture the Flag on Friday and Leo would be in Bunker 9 making repairs for Festus.

   You traveled in the Forrest until you found Bunker 9. You typed in the password, which was your birthday, and walked into the bunker. You made your way into a small room where Leo was because his work desk was there. Leo was sitting on a stool hunched over his work table sketching a drawing.

   You walked behind Leo quietly. When you got to him, you quietly and stealthily wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your chin on his shoulder. He jumped a bit, but then realizing who it was, relaxed.

"What are you working on Repair Boy?"

"Oh, um... Nothing! Anyways, what do you want to do?" Leo replied while stuttering and quickly folding the sketch and putting it in his pocket.

   This made you quite suspicious. Your birthday was coming up, so maybe it was something for your birthday. (My birthday is May 31, so just pretend your birthday is in May.) You shrugged off his reaction.

"Do you want to go on a double date with Percy and Annabeth in a little bit? We're going to go play laser tag!!!"

"Sure! Let me get ready and we can go. You can sit on my bed or the couch."

"Okay."

   You walked over and lied down on Leo's bed while he went over to his dresser where he had some extra clothes. He pulled out a fresh pair of khakis, a clean white shirt, new suspenders, clean socks and boxer's, and a new Camp Half-Blood t-shirt.

   He walked into his bathroom to take a shower. After about 10 minutes, he came out completely dressed. His hair was still wet.

"Hey (Y/N)? Will you blow dry my hair for me while I brush my teeth?"

"Sure."

   Leo walked into the bathroom and you walked in after him. He plugged in his hair dryer and lied it down while he rinsed his toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

   You turned the hair dryer on medium and began drying Leo's thick and massive curls. Leo always wanted you to blow dry his hair because he loves the feeling of your hands in his hair and massaging his scalp with your nails.

   Leo was done brushing his teeth and you were almost done doing his hair. He closed his eyes sighing in pleasure as you finished. He put on his shoes and you guys headed back to the Poseidon Cabin to meet Percy and Annabeth.

   You guys got to the Poseidon Cabin and Percy and Annabeth were there waiting for you and Leo.

"Are we ready? I got permission from Chiron to go to Laser X for our double date." Percy asked.