Future Planning

Hey guys! So, I need requests! I'm running out of ideas! For requests, you can also put a specific godly parent. I will make all requests! Hope you guys enjoy this story! Daughter of Apollo...
**************************************
    You and Leo were sitting on the beach watching the stars start to appear after the sun setting. It was very peaceful. Just you and Leo, sitting on the beach, cuddling and stargazing.

  There was no noise except for the calm waters of Long Island Sound and the wind swiftly blowing through the trees. You and Leo didn't talk at all. Just enjoying each other's presence. You were thinking about stuff.

  You were thinking about yours and Leo's relationship. You guys have been together for four years today. Leo asked you to be his girlfriend when he took you out to dinner on your third date.

  He first kissed you on your birthday. It was magical because it was your very first kiss and you felt the fireworks go off as soon as your lips met. You smiled at that amazing memory.

   You remember the first time he said I love you. You and him were in bunker 9 cuddling on a couch. You guys were watching movies late at night. The movie was (your favorite Disney movie). You were tired, so you laid your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. Leo readjusted himself and he kissed your forehead and said 'I Love You (Y/N)'. When Leo moved, you slightly woke up and heard what he said. You cuddled into him more and said those words right back.

   You remember your one year anniversary with Leo. You thought he forgot until he gave you a locket that said 'I Love You' with a picture of you and Leo in it. He also gave you a bouquet of yellow roses, signaling love.

  You remember when it was Leo's birthday and you were planning a surprise party for him. You had Piper and Jason on decoration duty. Percy and Annabeth on game duty. Frank and Hazel on distracting Leo duty. And you and Nico on food duty. You were making the cake and Nico was making Nachos and tacos.

  You remember your and Leo's second year anniversary. He got you a bouquet of daisies and took you to a restaurant for dinner. That night, he took you to an Italian restaurant and ordered a plate full of spaghetti to try and reenact 'The Lady and the Tramp'.

  You remember when Leo went out for the quest to defeat Gaea. You waited months for him to come back, and when the rest of the Seven came back without Leo, you stayed in your cabin. You didn't eat or do anything. All you did was sit on your bed, cry and cry, and listen to sad songs and watch sad movies.

  You remember the day Leo came back. You ran to him and jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder. He hugged you back. He pulled you away and kissed you softly while mumbling 'I love you' and 'I missed you so much' between each kiss. That night, you guys stayed in each other's arms and fell asleep. Of course, after Leo made you eat a lot of food to get the color back into your pale skin.

  You remember when he got drunk from a party at the Dionysus Cabin and you had to take care of him. You scolded him after he got down from swinging on a chandelier and of course singing 'Chandelier' by Sia.

   You remember when you and Leo kissed under a mistletoe at Christmas. You were in the kitchen of the Big House making cookies when Leo walked in and wrapped his arms around your waist and mumbled 'mistletoe' in your ear before turning you around and kissing you.

  You remember working in the infirmary one day. Nothing was happening so you were sitting at your desk reading. All of a sudden, Leo walked in with a big teddy bear and red roses. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion while he hugged and kissed you and said 'Happy Valentines Day!'.

  You had all these thoughts running through your head when Leo broke you out of your thinking process.

"Hey (Y/N). What are you thinking about?" He asked in a worried tone because you didn't realize you were making different faces.