Unexpected Guest

Hey guys! So, I PUBLISHED MY NEW STORY! It's called Life as a Colonist! Go check it out! I'm going to make chapter 3 soon! Anyways, this one shot was an idea from girlz4ever89 ! I hope you like it!
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    You were a freshman in college at New Rome University. You were Greek and from Camp Half-Blood, with the godly parent of Apollo. You didn't want any monsters attacking you, so you decided to move to New Rome since the two camps were now at peace.

   There were two things you missed the most from Camp Half-Blood. Number one would be your best friend Leo Valdez. He was the scrawny, yet muscular, and very handsome son of Hephaestus. You've had a crush on him for two years, but he's been dating Calypso for the past two months.

  Ever since he's been dating Calypso, he's been ditching you and rarely talking to you. You didn't like Calypso because she was all sweet and innocent looking to everyone else, but when you were by her or Leo, she would send you death glares. When no one was around, she would push you and purposely trip you.

  You tried telling Leo what Calypso was doing, but he never believed you. He always said that Calypso was a sweetheart and would never do that, but that's not the truth. She even threatened you once, saying that if you didn't stay away from Leo, that she was going to kill you. So, the only obvious thing was to stay away from Leo, but that wasn't a problem because he already avoided you to be with Calypso.

  You always knew Leo would never like you back. Calypso was prettier than you, more sociable than you, more outgoing than you. She's everything you're not. You're just the lame daughter of Apollo who is shy and antisocial. Your only friend was Leo. Of course you had your siblings and everything, but they never hung out with you, besides Will. You also had a fair share of acquaintances, like the rest of the 7. You talked and were nice, but never hung out.

   Since you were a daughter of Apollo, you were in med school. With that being said, your major was medical sciences and anatomy because you were becoming a certified Doctor.

  Anyways, you were driving back to your apartment from a nine thirty pm class of English. It was obviously a late night class and you were extremely tired, but you had to study for an anatomy exam tomorrow.

  You pulled into your parking spot of your apartment complex. You got out of your car and pulled out your apartment key. When you got to the door, you unlocked it and walked into your apartment. You sighed once you stepped in.

  You put your book bag by the door and hung your purse and keys on the key hooks. You went over to your kitchen and got a glass of water to calm yourself from the stress of college. You were a little hungry, so you made yourself some chicken ramen noodles.

  You grabbed a bowl and opened the packet of ramen noodles. You dumped the noodles into the bowl, but made sure the flavor packet wasn't in there. You filled the bowl with water and put it into the microwave for 5 minutes.

  The microwave dinged after five minutes and you took the bowl out of the microwave. You dumped the water out of the bowl and opened the chicken flavoring packet. You dumped the flavoring powder in the bowl and took a fork to mix the powder with the noodles.

   You walked to your couch and sat down, slowly sinking into the comfortable cushions. You grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. You flipped it onto the show Pretty Little Liars.

   It was the episode where A was revealed. SPOILERS!- A ended up being Cece Drake. Sarah Harvey ended up being red coat. Emily felt betrayed and punched Sarah because Sarah was Emily's girlfriend. You've seen this episode before, but it still surprised you.