Stone Cold Part 3

britt-ish and GalaxyTears requested a part 3. Honestly, I had no idea how I was going to make a part 3 until the amazing GalaxyTears gave me the idea. <NOT EDITED>

[IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
*10 years later*
Leo still couldn't believe that you chose rebirth. He was now twenty six years old and still hasn't gotten over you.

Nico was not happily married to Will. Percy was married to Annabeth, Hazel was married to Frank, and Piper was married to Jason.

Meanwhile, Leo had nobody. He decided that he was going to stay single forever.

All of the couples had kids except for Nico and Will. They weren't ready for kids yet, but they had two dogs.

Leo still wanted a kid. A daughter to be exact. After some critical thinking, he decided to adopt and become a single dad.

He wanted to adopt a kid from an orphanage. He knew what it was like to be in an orphanage and knew that kids don't like them.

He drove to the orphanage he first went to and walked into the doors. He went up to the front desk and told the lady that he wanted to adopt.

The lady took him to a room that was filled with kids of all ages. He looked around and examined each kid.

His eyes settled on a little girl that looked to be around the age of three. She had (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes.

She was sitting in the corner of the room all alone. She was teary eyed and he felt a connection with the little girl.

"I'll take the little girl in the corner." He told the lady.

"That's (Y/N) (L/N). She's always alone because she claims that she can see monsters and things that other people can't. Everybody calls her crazy." The lady explained.

Leo widened his eyes once he heard the name. That was the name of the person he loved.

He knew she decided for rebirth, so maybe this was her. The connection he was feeling became stronger after the thought he just had.

"I'll adopt her." He said.

"Go get her and bring her to the front desk."

Leo nodded as the lady walked off. He walked into the room of kids and made his way to the little girl.

He knelt in front of the scared looking girl and smiled kindly. When she looked up, she smiled the widest smile ever.

She ran to Leo and jumped into his arms. Leo was a little taken back, but returned the hug.

"I always knew you would come Leo." The little girl whispered.

"(Y/N)? You still have your memories?" Leo whispered back.

2nd Person POV~

"Hades let me have a few of them after Nico talked to him. I remember you and everybody else, about being a demigod, my godly parent, and Camp Half-Blood. I don't remember anything else." You whispered back.

Leo hugged you tighter and sobbed into your shoulder. You wrapped your tiny arms around him.

"I missed you so much." You cried into his shoulder.

"Well, you'll be seeing me everyday. I'm adopting you, so I'll be your daddy!"

"I love you so much daddy!" You said excitedly.

Leo stood up and picked your three year old self up. You were tired, so you wrapped your arms around Leo's neck and layer your head on his shoulder.

He carried you to the front desk. The lady made Leo follow her to a back room to sign all the papers and discuss payment.

Leo sat on a chair with you in his lap sleeping on his shoulder. The lady sat in her desk with a stack of papers.

"Here is (Y/N)'s record and health information." The lady said as she handed Leo a packet.

Leo took the packet to see that everything was perfect. It said you were a good kid and the health information was fine.

Leo saw that you still had the happy personality of your old self. He was happy that he had you back into his life.

Leo filled out all the adoption papers and decided to pay the adoption fee monthly.

Leo was out of the orphanage in no time. He was happy he was out because it brought back bad memories.

You woke up from your little nap as Leo strapped you into your booster seat. You were really happy and kissed Leo on the cheek in a father/daughter way.

As you and Leo were driving, you started to get hungry. You decided to deal with it because you would get yelled at in the orphanage if you complained about being hungry.

Leo knew that and he heard your stomach growl. He knew where he wanted to take you to eat.

"Do you want to go to McDonald's?" Leo asked with a grin.

"Is Uncle Neeks going to be there?" You asked, your eyes lighting up.

"He works there, so we'll see him." Leo nodded.

"Yay!!"

Even though Leo didn't have you as a lover, at least he had you as a daughter.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Shortest and crappiest one shot ever.

I am really sorry for the terrible work.

I actually have a question.

I know many of you guys might want a part 4 of what happens at McDonald's with the reader and Nico.

DO YOU JUST WANT ME TO MAKE A SEPARATE BOOK TO THIS SERIES?

It would be Leo Valdez X Child!Reader.

It would be the reader's life and moments with Leo as Leo's daughter.

I could make this into a book and go along with it.

So, what do you guys think? Would you read it?

Love you guys💕