Date and Coffee Crazy!

In this story, you are a daughter of Poseidon and you have a blessing from Athena... Shocker I know right! Anyways, hope you like this story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After sword fighting with Percy, which you won surprisingly, you went back to the Poseidon cabin and made your bed and laid on it for your free hour.

You snuggled up into your pillows and blankets and pulled out your favorite book series, The Series of Unfortunate Events by: Lemony Snicket.

You've read this series a few times, and decided to read it again. After reading for about fifteen minutes, you heard somebody pacing outside your cabin door.

You looked out your window and saw who it was. It was your best friend, Leo Valdez.

Soon, he knocked on the door. You answered it and let him in. You and him sat on your bed, talking for a few minutes.

"So, uh... I'm really nervous so don't mind if I stutter. But, (Y/N), w-will you g-go on a d-date with me...?" He asked.

He was shaking and you could tell that he was nervous because his nose and ears caught on fire.

You giggled while he pat them out. He was also sweating.

You smiled at him while replying, "I'd love too Leo. Do I need to wear anything special or just casual clothes?"

Leo said, " Wear casual."

"Okay. Um, Leo, where are we going for the date?"

Leo smirked his mischievious smirk that you absolutely loved.

"It's a surprise (Y/N), but at 6:00 PM sharp, meet me on top of Half Blood Hill. Argus is going to drop us off somewhere. I had to pay extra since we aren't allowed outside camp boundaries. I even had to give Chiron my puppy eyes!"

You giggled while he walked out of your cabin.

You picked up your book when Percy walked in with Annabeth. They were going to sit on the blue couch and watch a movie.

Guess what movie it was... You guessed right! It was Finding Nemo. When he sat on the couch, he turned to face you.

"So, (Y/N), what was Valdez doing in here...?" Percy asked.

He raised an eyebrow almost demanding for an answer.

You replied, "Oh! Nothing really, he just asked me on a date that we'll be going on later. And Percy, don't worry, we won't do anything!"

Percy replied, "Be right back Annabeth, it's time to go talk to Valdez about dating my sister and I'm going to go through the rules with him! (Y/N), if he hurts you, I swear to the gods on Olympus I will beat him up and throw him in Tartarus myself!"

"Percy! I think they'll be fine, plus, they aren't dating yet, he just asked her on a date. Now, our free hour is almost up, come sit on the couch, cuddle with me and start the movie before I judo flip you!" Annabeth said as she pulled Percy down on the couch.

"Thanks Annabeth! I'm going to go sit by the beach and practice my water powers. Bye Seaweed Brain!" You said as you gave them both a hug.

Percy said, "Hey! Only Annabeth can call me Seaweed Brain!"

You smirked and said, "Fine Persassy Jackson, I'll just call you Kelp Head. Two can play the ultimate sass game!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes while smiling and waving bye to you.

When you got to the beach, you sat on the dock with your feet dangling in the water.

You were thinking about what to wear, how you should have your hair, and if you should wear make up.