Pokémon Go!

Hey guys! It's 5:25 AM and I couldn't think of anything to write until this popped into my head. kwasher IslandApricot ~here's my background picture for you (media). I hope you guys like this!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It was that time of day you usually went Pokémon hunting. You smiled because you loved catching Pokémon.

You were a twenty-one year old woman who goes Pokémon hunting. A lot of people do that now, so you weren't ashamed.

You walked into your bedroom of your apartment and grabbed your walking shoes.

You went to your closet to grab a pair of socks. You grabbed a grey pair and put them on your feet before putting on your shoes.

You walked out of your bedroom and to the little kitchen. It was hot outside, so you found a water bottle and filled it with water.

You went to your phone that was plugged into your charger. You smiled and mentally cheered when you saw that it was at 100%.

Pokémon Go liked to eat up your phone's battery. It usually takes about 50% just in an hour and a half of walking.

You ate a granola bar before you left so you wouldn't get cramps from all the exercise.

You pulled up the Pokémon Go app and waited for it to load up. It loaded right away for you.

Other people always complained how theirs glitch and take a long time for the app to load, but yours was perfectly fine.

You checked to see how much you needed to walk to hatch your egg. You only needed to walk one kilometer to hatch the ten kilometer egg.

You began walking around your town. You went to this bike shop down the street where a Pokéstop was.

You clicked on the blue thing on your phone screen and spun the token, which gave you three Pokéballs and a raspberry.

Just then, you leveled up to level ten. You smiled and cheered as you began walking some more.

You were walking down the street when your phone buzzed, signaling a Pokémon just popped up.

You looked at your phone screen and saw that it was Squirtle. You clicked on him and immediately he showed up on the sidewalk.

You threw a Pokéball at him and caught him on the first try. You smiled and then remembered to do your special trick.

"Stay in there Squirtle. Stay...Stay in the Pokéball." You scolded your phone.

Squirtle stayed in there and you happily cheered. You began walking once again and waited for more Pokémons.

Throughout your walk, you mostly caught Pidgeys, Weedles, and Rattatas. Those three were the most common ones.

You had a lot of all three of them, so you  usually traded them in to the professor to get candy for that specific Pokémon.

You didn't achieve your main goal, which was to catch Pikachu. You started your journey of walking back home with your head hung down in shame.

Most of your friends have caught Pikachu. They always bragged about how awesome he was.

Meanwhile, you just had to listen and complain in your head how you had no good Pokémons except Squirtle.

You walked into your apartment and went to your phone charger. Your phone was at 49% now.

You kept the Pokémon app on so you could trade in Pokémon, evolve some, and power others up.

Since you made it to a new level, you can now power up your 514 Pidgeot. That Pokémon was your favorite.