guys!

We're almost half way to 100K!

I mean, I didn't expect to get anywhere with this book. It was just an experiment to see if I could actually write Leo Valdez one shots that people would like to read.

I remember over the summer when we would get 1K views overnight.
You know I can't thank you readers enough for that, and I appreciate all of you new readers that have came to read this book.

I also appreciate those of you who are still with me and continue to give me ideas and inspiration.

I know this next thing is pretty lame and such a self promo, but if you didn't know, I have a Leo Valdez x Reader Book 2 up.

It's at 13K right now, and thank you guys so very much. I just want to give you all a giant hug for all the help I've received over the past month from all of you.

I enjoy reading all of your comments and messages on my message board. Thank you all so much!

I know I still have to do a lot of requests from some of you, so if you have any, message me or comment right here.

I'll make sure to write it down in notes and write it in the near future. But, I mean- yeah.

How are you guys doing?

IF you're going through a tough time, feel free to message me. I'll do my absolute best to help, and I will pull out my long, inspiration speeches. If you need one, just ask!

I love you guys. Stay classy. Stay sassy. Stay street. Stay sick as frick. Most importantly- stay alive.

So yeah- check out the second book of this one if you haven't already!

Let's shoot for.... 50k reads by my birthday- May 31st. Heck, maybe we can get more.

Vote, comment, share with your friends, do anything to get this book to 50k!

(That sounds so rude. Oh my lord I'm sorry.)