Truth or Dare

Hope you guys enjoy this! It's my first official story but I've read like 200+ of these so yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up and did the usual. You grabbed you orange Camp Half Blood t-shirt and a pair of white jeans.

You went to the bathroom and began to get changed. You went to the sink and brushed your teeth and hair.

You put your (H/C) hair into two braids. While getting ready for the day, you put some music on and began listening to (F/S) ( favorite song).

When you were done, you began waking up your siblings and headed to the beach to watch the sunrise since you were an early riser.

You always stayed calm when around the sun, and it made you feel happy. After spending time watching the sun, the conch horn blew signaling it was time for breakfast.

You began your journey of walking to the dining pavilion.

When you got to the dining pavilion, you got in line and got (F/F) and (F/D) (favorite food and drink).

When you got your food, you headed over to the fire and sacrificed some of your (F/F) to the gods.

After sacrificing some (F/F), you sat down at the Apollo table and began eating. That's right, you are a daughter of Apollo, which explains why you loved the sun.

When you were done eating, you went back to your cabin and brushed your teeth again and grabbed your bow and arrows.

Swinging your bow and arrows over your shoulder, you headed to the archery range.

While you were at archery practice, you kept shooting and making bullseye's. You were really happy, but you also missed a few just because you had your eyes closed.

You spent about two hours at archery practice, practicing with some of your brothers and sisters.

Some of them asked you for tips on how to make a better shot, and you told them to really stay focused on your target and take a deep breath in and out to relief stress before shooting.

You helped them position their bow and arrow. When you taught a few of your siblings your trick, they immediately improved their performance, making more bullseye's than they previously had done.

After archery practice, you went back to your cabin and put your bow and arrows back in there usual spot.

You put on your medical coat, slung your medical bag over your shoulder and headed to the infirmary to help campers.

You were one of the best healers at camp because Apollo, your dad, had given you special healing powers where you can create light to heal you and other campers instantly.

The only thing you had to do was focus and touch someone while you brought light to wrap around their wound and heal it.

At the infirmary, there weren't many campers needing to be healed. Some were just sword fighting and got a cut on their arm, which healed when you fed them some nectar and ambrosia.

Suddenly, someone bursts through the doors and it ends up being Clarisse, daughter of Ares, with a major burn on her arm.

'Oh jeez, what did Leo do this time to her?' You thought.

You knew it was something with Leo because he is the only one in camp that had fire power.

"So, what happened this time?" You said as you fed Clarisse some ambrosia and wrapped her arm in cloth to protect the wound from infection.

"Frickin' Leo challenged me to a one on one battle with using weapons, armor, and our powers. Leo shot a fireball at my arm and as I began to dodge it, he shot another one and it hit my arm." Clarisse said.