Pi Day

Hello! This was requested by girlz4ever89 ! I'm actually excited to write this to the phrase "This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had. Of course I'm in!" I hope you all like this! You are a DAUGHTER OF ATHENA. The picture above is so cute!
{UNEDITED}
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
It was a very special day for Cabin 6, your cabin. Your mom created a very special day and you wanted to honor her for it. Today, was March 14, which is pi day.

Since it was special, your Cabin wanted to ask Chiron a few things. They sent you to ask him since you were good with words. You wanted Annabeth to do it, but she had other things to do.

With that being said, you walked to the Big House to talk to Chiron. You hope he agrees, which he probably will because if not Athena will probably come down and make him.

You walked in the doors of the Big House and went to Chiron's office. You knocked on his door three times and a certain centaur opened up. He stepped aside and you walked in. He sat at his desk and you sat in the chair in front of him.

"(Y/N), what do you need?" He asked politely with a smile.

"Hey Chiron. Since today is a special day for Athena children," you began as he nodded his head to go on. "We want to know if we can sit wherever we want in the Dining Pavilion and have pie for dessert, but only for today. Is that okay?" You asked hopefully.

"I suppose that's fine child. Only Athena children though." He smiled.

"Thank you Chiron!" You said as you walked out of his office and back to the Athena Cabin.

When you got to the Athena Cabin and opened the door, all eyes were on you and you nodded yes, signaling that he approved. The whole cabin cheered.

You and Annabeth were aside from the rest of the Athena Cabin talking. You were talking about where you were going to sit.

"I'm sitting next to Percy. Where are you sitting?" Annabeth said.

"I'm probably going to sit next to Leo." You said as you looked down and blushed.

"That's what I thought." Annabeth said with a smirk and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sh-shut up! We're just best friends!" You said as you playfully hit her.

"But you want to be more than friends. Am I right?"

"Maybe." You replied while walking away.
~Timeskip brought to you by P!ATD and Melanie Martinez~
The whole camp was currently gathered in the Amphitheater for Chiron to announce the news to everybody else.

"As many of you know, it is March 14, which is Pi Day. The great and wise Athena made this day, so the Athena Cabin will get to sit wherever they want in the Dining Hall. We will also have pie for dessert." Chiron announced.

There was a chorus of cheers and clapping. You couldn't wait until dinner because you wanted to sit with Leo.

Just then, the conch horn blew for dinner. All the cabins filed out to the Dining Pavilion. Your cabin waited until all the other cabins left except for the Hypnos Cabin because they were asleep.

You got in line for dinner. When it was your turn, you got (F/F), (F/D), and a piece of apple pie. You went to the fire and sacrificed some (F/F) to Athena thanking her for this day.