Make You Feel My Love

Hey guys! This is not a song fic, but it has the song in it. Shout out to unrealistic_NOT for giving me her opinion! Go follow and check out her perfect books!

<UNEDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
News went around camp about the Aphrodite Cabin hosting a talent show. You weren't sure if you were going to do it.

You were a daughter of Apollo, so if you do it, you would probably play an instrument and sing.

Piper told you that they were putting up the sign up sheets in the dining pavilion around 3:30 PM.

After doing some critical thinking, you decided to do the talent show. You were going to play the piano and sing.

You loved Adele's songs and voice, so you decided to do one of her songs. You didn't know what song to do though.

You were currently in the Apollo Cabin staring at the clock. It was 3:29 and you were waiting one more minute.

As soon as the next minute struck, you grabbed a pen and ran out of Cabin Seven.

When you got to the dining pavilion, you were out of breath. You walked to the sign up sheet and filled in the blanks.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Talent: Playing Piano and Singing

Godly Parent: Apollo

You smiled after writing down the information. Now it was time to think of a song to sing.

Every night for the past two years, your thoughts go to your one and only crush, Leo Valdez.

You were too afraid to confess your feelings to him because there is no way he loved you back.

It felt like now was the time to tell him your feelings. You racked your brain for an Adele song that would fit this conflict.

Your mind immediately went to Adele's cover of "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan.

You loved this song and you could play it on the piano already. You nodded in approval of your song choice.

<Timeskip to Talent Show Day>
The talent show was going to start in two hours and you needed to get ready. You were freaking out because you were nervous and scared.

You were in the Apollo cabin rummaging through your clothes to find an outfit to wear.

After fifteen minutes of doing so, you gave up and decided to go to the Aphrodite cabin for help.

When you got to the Aphrodite doors, it immediately opened and revealed a grinning Piper.

"Need help?" She asked immediately.

You nodded and she grabbed you by the shirt and pulled you into the awful smelling cabin.

Lacy walked up to you and grabbed you by the shoulders. You looked at Piper to see her nodding at Lacy. They had a plan up their sleeve...

Lacy sat you down on a chair and started pulling out your braid and brushing your hair.

Drew came and started working on your makeup while Piper picked an outfit for you.

Lacy pulled out a curling iron and plugged it into an outlet. She parted your hair while it heated up to the right temperature.

She started spraying heat protectant spray in your hair and combing the sections.

She took the curling iron and started curling your (H/L), soft, (H/C) hair into gorgeous spiral curls.

While Lacy was curling your hair, Drew started doing up your face. She had all the makeup supplies next to her.