Truth or Dare Gone Wrong

Hey guys! This was requested by kaykat246 with the phrase "YOU DID WHAT?" I hope you enjoy this story! Godly parent is Poseidon! There's a new POV!!! GEMINI IS LEO!!! I also find it funny how Aries is Clarisse and she's a daughter of Ares...
{NOT EDITED}
🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟🐳🐟
~Leo's POV~
  I was walking out of the woods from Bunker 9 when Travis and Connor Stoll ran up to me.

"Hey guys. What do you need?" I asked.

"Do you want to play truth or dare with me and Travis right now?" Connor asked.

"Sure! Where are we playing?"

"In the Hermes Cabin. Let's go!"

  The Stolls and I ran to Cabin 11 to play truth or dare. Truth me told, I was a little nervous to play it with them because I've heard some of the dares they give people.

  They include setting spiders in the Athena Cabin, letting a swarm of bees loose in the Aphrodite Cabin, screaming 'ADIDAS IS BETTER!' outside the Nike Cabin...Wow!

  When we got inside the Hermes Cabin,  we sat down on the floor. We had to move some Legos out of the way from there previous prank of stepping on Legos when their siblings wake up.

"Who wants to go first?" Travis asked.

"I'll go first." Connor said.

"Truth or Dare Connor?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell the girl you like your feelings." I smirked as his face grew paler and paler each second.

"H-how did you find out th-that I liked some-someone?"

"My girlfriend (Y/N) told me!"

"I knew I shouldn't have told her..." He mumbled before getting up and walking out the door.

  We followed him and he ended up going to the Aphrodite Cabin. Travis and I were laughing the whole time as he knocked on the door.

  Lacy answered and Connor looked back at us while blushing. Who knew he had a crush on Lacy? We couldn't hear there conversation, but we could also see Lacy blushing. They would make a cute couple.

  At the end of the conversation, we saw Lacy give Connor a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Connor walked back to us grinning like an idiot.

"What'd she say?" Travis asked.

"I've got a date tomorrow night. That dare wasn't that bad after all!" Connor chirped.

"Dang it..." I mumbled under my breath.

  We walked back to the Hermes Cabin and continued our game. Connor was taking forever to choose who to dare even though it was only between me and Travis. Finally, he chose.

"Travis, truth or dare?" Connor snickered.

"Dare as always.." Travis replied sassily.

"I dare you to....take a brick and through it at Jason!"

"Where do I get a brick?"

"I've got some in Bunker 9! Don't ask why..." I said.

We all traveled to Bunker 9. When we got to the entrance, I ignited my hands on fire and opened the door. We walked in and I grabbed the brick and handed it to Travis.

Travis accepted the brick and we ran to the Zeus Cabin. When we got to the Zeus Cabin, I knocked on the door and Jason walked out.

"Hey Leo. What do you need?"