Help Me Get Ready Part 3

This was first requested by MrsStevenGrantRogers ! I hope you guys like this and it might not be very long. The picture above is Leo and Harley...they are so cute!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You and Leo waited patiently in the backseat as Argus drove you to the Italian Restaurant.

You rested your head on Leo's shoulder because you were a little tired from getting ready.

You felt Leo rest his head on yours. He intertwined your fingers together and you both smiled.

You closed your eyes and sighed in relaxation. Leo was a very comfortable sleeping buddy.

You made sure not to ruin your hair, after all the hard work Piper did to it. You also made sure not to touch your face.

After a twenty minute car ride, Argus parked into a spot. To mortals, it looked like you guys were in a taxi.

Argus put his hand out and stared at Leo, signaling he wanted his payment. Leo pulled out three drachmas and gave them to him.

You and Leo stepped out of the car and thanked Argus for the ride. He simply nodded and left you two to have fun.

You and Leo entered the building. Immediately, the smell of delicious Italian food entered your nostrils.

Leo walked up to the guy in a tux with a fancy Italian mustache with you by his side.

"Reservations?" The butler looking guy asked.

"Yes sir." Leo replied while smiling and looking down at you.

"Last name?" The guy asked.

"Valdez." Leo replied.

The butler guy searched through the long list of names. He went to the 'V' section and landed on Leo's last name.

The guy checked a check mark next to 'Valdez' and looked at you and Leo. He grabbed two menus and two fancy napkins.

"Right this way." He said.

He walked off and you and Leo followed him. You hugged Leo's arm and smiled at him.

You and Leo wouldn't have to worry about monsters because Leo was smart enough to make a Demigod Scent Protectant Spray.

The man guided you and Leo to a booth seat. He sat a menu on each side and moved so you both could sit.

"Your waiter will be on their way." He said before bowing and walking off. You could get use to this fancy treatment.

You and Leo made small talk while waiting for the waiter. Since you were both best friends, you knew everything about each other.

The waiter finally arrived. It was a teenage boy around you and Leo's age. He looked at you up and down and blushed while Leo glared and cleared his throat.

"My name is Michael and I will be your waiter today. May I start off with some drinks?" He asked.

"I'll have a Coke and she'll have a
(F/D)." Leo said. You nodded in approval and smiled.

"Okay. I will be back shortly to take your order." Michael said as he winked at you and smirked.

When Michael left, Leo grunted and cursed under his breath. You kicked his foot under the table and he winced in pain.

"What was that for?" He whisper shouted.

"You know exactly what Leo. Don't worry, I like you and only you." You said as you caressed his face. Leo blushed at your touch and smiled.