Don't Let Me Be Gone

Hope you guys like this! Thanks to ForeverAlone215 for helping me pick a title name. <UNEDITED>
••••••••••
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you

You felt lost and out of place. You never use to feel like this until you found out that your dog died.

You've been with your dog all your life. It helped you calm you when you were in your worst state.

Sometimes you would cry yourself to sleep, and that dog of yours would come and cuddle with you until you felt better.

Most of your memories were with your dog. Your dog had a special place in your heart.

You didn't tell anyone about how you felt because you were afraid someone was going to make fun of you because you felt this way about a dog.

But, a dog is a man's best friend.

You were currently in your cabin. You were sobbing in the corner of the cabin rocking back and forth.

You needed somebody to catch your breath. You needed someone to calm you before you had another panic attack.

Your depression and anxiety wasn't just because of your dog dying, it was because of everything.

It was because of life. All the obstacles it brings and all the pressure about being a demigod.

Your breathing became shallow and quick. You were hyperventilating, which is not good because that means you were having an attack.

Another reason for your sadness is that you were in love with someone that didn't pay attention to you.

You just wanted to be known by them, but you doubt that would ever happen since your personality changes drastically so quickly.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you

You felt without hope. You didn't have any hope that you would make it out alive at the end of the day.

Your panic attack increased, but you couldn't do anything because you were in shock.

You've had panic attacks before, but this one was different. You couldn't breathe or move at all.

This was your worst one yet.

You didn't know how to stop and cure panic attacks. They just happen unexpectedly and you can't do anything besides deal with it.

It ends on its own, even though you want it to end faster than it usually does.

Your thoughts were clouded with the depressing thoughts of Leo not noticing you.

You loved him and tried to talk to him, but then he would be taken away to do something else.

You didn't know what to do with your life anymore because you had nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Though I'm weak
Beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

You were weak and you were the only one who knew that. You didn't let this side of you show to other people.

You were beaten down by your own thoughts. You had a list of insecurities that couldn't be fixed.