Help Me Get Ready Part 2

This was first requested by GalaxyTears ! If you haven't already, check out her spontaneous Leo Valdez X Reader (it's the best I've ever read).
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"You're taking me out on a date?" You asked Leo with a shocked, but happy expression.

He nodded and grinned. You smiled even wider, but then it soon turned into anger.

You smacked him multiple times and he put his arms up to protect himself. You stopped and glared at him.

"THIS WAS YOUR WAY OF ASKING ME OUT ON A DATE? YOU MADE ME CRY THINKING IT WAS ONE OF MY SISTERS!" You yelled at him.

He frowned and pulled you into a hug. You melted into the hug as he rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry I told you that way. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said in a soft, calm voice.

You pulled away and wiped the tears that were falling from your eyes. You smiled and then frowned once again.

"I don't know what I'm going to wear though." You said.

"That's why I am going to pick out your outfit." Leo said while smirking.

"You are not picking out my outfit."

"You picked out mine, so I pick out yours."

"Fine." You sighed.

Leo grabbed your hand and walked out of Bunker 9. You both walked through the forest and got to your cabin.

Nobody was in your cabin. You and Leo walked in. Leo immediately went to your closet and began searching through your stuff.

Meanwhile, you sat on your bed watching the fancy dressed man pull out dresses.

You waited ten minutes for Leo to be done. You were day dreaming about kissing Leo.

Leo was finally done and you widened your eyes at what he picked. He picked a mid thigh red dress and eight inch black heels.

"How about this?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"L-Leo! That dress is too short!" You yelled.

"So? I wouldn't mind seeing you in it."

You blushed and covered your face with your hands to hide it. You new Leo was perverted, but not this perverted.

"Sh-shut u-up." You stuttered.

"Why do you have it anyway?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Piper gave it to me for no apparent reason." You said.

"Why won't you wear it? Will you wear it for me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

It took all of your strength to not fall for those eyes. You looked away for a few seconds and looked back to see Leo was still doing them.

"No. Pick a different dress." You demanded.

"Fine." He sighed.

Leo went back in your closet and put the dress away. You heard him mumble a few curse words.

"Will you wear the shoes?"

"Nope."

You moved to the couch and sat down. You pulled out your iPad and decided to watch Netflix while waiting on Leo.

Right when you clicked on the episode of the show you were watching, Leo came out with a new outfit.

You smiled and nodded in approval. The dress was an elegant, long, black dress with appropriate cutouts in it. For the shoes, he chose black heels.