Don't Leave (Part 1)

Hey guys! This is an AMAZHANG idea! Sorry I haven't kept my promises about updating. I've been so busy and my parents planned to go to Lake Michigan with my siblings and me for Fathers Day weekend. Anyway, this was requested by unrealistic_NOT ! Go check out her Leo Valdez X reader! It's really great! Daughter of Hades in this one shot! 💀
..............................
   You were sitting in Cabin 13, not knowing what to do. Yes, you were a daughter of Hades. At first, you would have never guessed you were a daughter of Hades.

  You were more like Hazel, or Frank with his godly parent of Mars, or Ares. You were nice and sweet. You always smiled, but you were antisocial and shy.

  Nico loved you. He often compared you to Bianca. He was happiest around you and allowed you to hug him. He would cheer you up when you were sad and you would do the same for him.

  You would talk Nico out of having grudges. Nico smiled the most around you, and he showed all of his emotions. He would cry, laugh, smile, be happy, everything around you. That's how much he trusted you and cared for you. You knew Nico had trust issues after what happened with Percy and everything.

  Anyways, you decided to visit Bunker 9 because you haven't seen Leo for three days. You missed seeing Leo because he was your best friend and you had a massive crush on him.

  Nico hates Leo, but accepts your relationship with him as friends. Nico, Will, and Piper were the only ones who knew your crush on the son of Hephaestus. Piper was your second best friend. You guys often talked about your number one OTP: Solangelo.

  Solangelo was actually Piper's second OTP. She told you that her number one was you and Leo. You would always roll your eyes playfully and say that it will never happen because he's to good for you.

  You made it to Bunker 9. Being Leo's best friend, you knew the password, so you entered it in. The door opened and you walked in to Leo's work room.

  When you entered where Leo worked, you saw Leo hunched over his work desk. His hair was a mess and he has gotten thinner in the three days you haven't seen him.

  You walked over to Leo and tapped his shoulder. He was so engrossed in his project that he didn't feel your tap.

"Hey Leo!" You said happily.

  Leo jumped and turned around about to yell. Once he saw it was you, you noticed that his face turned into a nervous and panicked expression. He smiled sheepishly and tried to hide the project he was working on.

"H-hey (Y/N)!"

"What are you working on?" You said, trying to look over his shoulder.

"N-nothing..." He said while moving so you couldn't see the object.

  You narrowed your eyes at him before an idea popped into your head. You went up to Leo and hugged him. He was taken back by your sudden action and wrapped his arms around your torso. You grabbed the object and broke away from the hug with a smirk on your face.

"(Y/N), give it back.." Leo said carefully.

  You looked at the object and your eyes started to water. In your hand, was the crystal that is supposed to guide someone to Ogygia. You looked at Leo with a stunned and hurt expression on your face.

"Y-your going b-back for Ca-Calypso?" You whispered with tears falling gracefully down your face.

  Leo looked away from your hurt expression. He hated seeing you cry because of him. He sucked in a deep breath and let it come out as a sigh. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked back at you.

"(Y/N). You have to understand that I swore on the River Styx that I'd come back for her."

"I understand that Leo! But why do you have to go get her so soon when you just came back from defeating Gaea two weeks ago? You have been in here for three days working on this to go save her and not spend time with your best friend when she clearly needs you and misses you!" You said at a dangerously low tone.

  Leo gulped and rested his head in his hands. He knew that when you were mad, things were not pretty. He looked back at you.

"(Y/N)-"

"Don't (Y/N) me Leo! Go and save the girl who falls in love with every guy she meets on the island that no man finds twice. I'm done arguing with you over a pointless conversation!" You yelled with angry and sad tears streaming down your face. You shoved the crystal into Leo's chest and glared at him.

"Why do you even care about this so much?!" He yelled back.

"I have my reasons...but it wouldn't matter to you." You said coldly before stepping into a shadow and shadow traveling back to the Hades Cabin.

  When you got to the Hades Cabin, you saw Nico shirtless trying to find a shirt. You immediately ran to him and hugged his torso while sobbing into his chest. He was taken aback, but soon hugged you back and stroked your back comfortingly.

"Shhh...what happened?" Nico said softly. He may be the Son of Hades, but he has a soft heart.

"L-Leo is going b-back for Ca-Calypso.." You mumbled into his chest.

  You felt Nico tense up and pull away from the hug. He looked at you with a stone cold expression and wiped your tears away.

"Where is he?!?" He asked you through gritted teeth.

"Nico, don't hurt him. I think I already hurt him enough by the way I yelled at him."

"Fine. I have to go to archery with Will, but first, I'm going to go get someone to help you when I'm gone. Okay?"

"It better not be-"

"It's not. Wait here okay?"

"Okay."

  Nico walked out the door and ran to whatever cabin he was going to. He accidentally left the door open, so you walked over and closed it. You went over to your bed and cried into your pillow.

  After a few minutes, there was a soft knock on your door. You sniffled and choked on a sob before mumbling 'come in'. The door opened and you were immediately engulfed into a hug.

  The person pulled away and smiled sadly at you. You realized that the person was your second best friend, Piper. 'Of course Nico got Piper. She's a daughter of Aphrodite.' You thought.

  Piper sat down on your couch and patted the spot next to her. You walked over and sat down next to her, still sobbing.

"Hey. Nico told me what happened and I brought some stuff." She said softly.

"What did you bring?" You said groggily while hiccuping.

"Movies and (F/F) ice cream."

"Thanks." You said trying to force a smile, but failing.

  Piper brought out the tub of ice cream with two spoons and put in a movie. You watched the movie while you and Piper ate the ice cream. Your sobbing and crying stopped and you were getting tired.

  Piper noticed and let you lay your head on her shoulder. You soon fell asleep on her shoulder. You felt Piper lay her head on yours and fall asleep. You two decided to have a sleep over instead to cheer you up.
.................................
Hey! So, I actually decided to make this into three parts! Part 2 will be up tonight, I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX! *que thunder rolling in the sky* THE OATH HAS BEEN HEARD! Anyways, I hope this was a good first part... Hope you like this! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞