Tough Love

This great idea was requested by Elizabeththemeister ! I hope you like this! [UNEDITED] I love the picture in the media. What do you guys think?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were walking to the campfire with your Roman half-brother Frank. You were obviously a daughter of Ares.

Your mom was a Mixed Martial Arts National Champion. She wins the championship every year and was very famous.

When you were a little girl, your mom would take you to her matches. She would leave you with her best friend, which was her manager.

You would cheer for her and hold up a big, colorful sign in the stands.

Before the buzzer would go off for the match to begin, she would blow you a kiss and wave. You would do the same back.

As you were growing up, your mom taught you how to fist fight to protect yourself from things.

You were really strong and tough looking. Many people were afraid of you, but you never knew why.

Even though you looked and acted tough, you had a soft heart. Your were actually kind and caring. You were extremely gentle too.

You looked exactly like your mom too. You had her (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. You had her nose and facial shape.

You were exactly like Frank. You had the exact same personality as him, so he was your closest sibling.

Whenever your siblings got into fights with one another, you and Frank were the ones who broke them up.

When someone would try to start a fight with you *cough* Stoll brothers *cough*, you would approach the situation calmly and end it.

Maybe people were intimidated by you because you often practiced your martial arts in the arena.

Martial arts was your best fighting ability. You were also good with using a sword because of your ability to distract your opponent.

You had a few friends, but most people were too scared to talk to you because of how "tough" you look.

Your best friend is Will from the Apollo cabin. You were blessed by Apollo because you would help Will in the infirmary.

Sometimes you would take a shift and help treat your siblings or some Hephaestus kids.

Your siblings always got in fights with other campers for no reason, so they would come in to get a wound stitched.

The Hephaestus kids would come in the infirmary to get treated from machine accidents.

Sometimes an invention would blow up or something else would go horribly wrong with a machine.

You and Frank made it to the campfire and took your seats with the rest of the cabin.

The heroes got to sit wherever they wanted because they were the saviors of Olympus and practically the whole world.

Frank usually sat with you though so you wouldn't have to deal with your outrageous siblings.

You were happy that Frank did that just for you. He was by far your favorite sibling.

During the campfire, you sang songs and did the usual stuff. Some unclaimed kids got claimed and so on.

You had a great singing voice because of your blessing from Apollo. You sang "House of Memories" by Panic! At The Disco for your song choice.