Cold

Hello readers! This is an actual update!! *cheers* This might be short but it'll be good! I promise!
{UNEDITED}
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were walking through the mall with your boyfriend Leo. You were both talking until Leo saw someone he knew.

You knew exactly who that person was. She was your old best friend until she tried to steal Leo from you.

Guess who it was? Calypso. You despised that girl for multiple reasons that should remain unspoken.

Leo walked over to her with you at his tail. You were both holding hands since you were boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Calypso! Long time no see!" Leo said as he gave her a hug. You looked away because you were angry and jealous.

"Leo! It's so good to see you!" She said in her preppy annoying voice. She glared at you, and you glared back.

They stood standing in the middle of the mall talking while you looked away in annoyance.

Fifteen minutes passed and you had enough of just standing there and waiting. You looked back at them to see Calypso leaning in and Leo looking at you.

You stomped over to them and grabbed Leo by the arm.

"Sorry Calypso, but we have to go. Goodbye." You said through gritted teeth as you pulled Leo out of the mall.

You and Leo walked back to you and Leo's shared car. You got in the passenger seat as he started the car from the driver seat.

The whole car ride was silent. You stared out the window the whole car ride back to your shared apartment and stayed silent.

Leo tried starting a few conversations but you would interrupt him with a sigh. Now he knew you were seriously mad.

He took his hand and connected it with yours, but you pulled your hand away. You glanced at him to see he was on the verge of tears.

You frowned and pecked his cheek to reassure him. Who knew that Calypso could ruin yours and Leo 3 year relationship?

Leo parked the car in front of both of you guys apartment. You got out of the car and walked in the apartment, ignoring Leo.

You weren't giving him the silent treatment, you were just mad that he talked to Calypso for 20 minutes.

It was late at night and you and Leo were tired from the mall. You walked into your shared bedroom and got shorts and a loose shirt for pajamas.

You put on your pajamas, brushed your hair and put it into a messy bun, and brushed your teeth. Leo was already in bed in his flame printed boxers and no shirt.

Leo looked at you and you glared. His face went to confusion, which consisted of him pouting and furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight." You said as you grabbed a pillow and blanket.

"You're still mad about me talking to Calypso." Leo asked and sighed.

You nodded your head and returned to a stoic expression before walking out of the bedroom. You ignored Leo's pleas of APOLLOgizing.

You put your pillow down and climbed onto the couch. You didn't want to do this, but you had to.

You put the blanket over you and closed your eyes to go to sleep.

~Timeskip to three in the morning~
You woke up shivering and having goosebumps all over you. You wrapped your blanket around you tighter, but that didn't help.

You only had one choice.

Which was going to Leo.

You hesitantly got off the couch and managed to walk your freezing self to the bedroom.

You opened the door and walked in. You walked to Leo's side of the bed.

He was so adorable when he slept. He didn't have any blankets covering himself because he was never cold, with him being the Son of Hephaestus and all.

His bottom lip was still out in a pout and he was softly snoring. His arms were flung above his head and he was in a starfish position.

You didn't want to wake Leo up, so you carefully got on the bed and crawled on top of him.

You weren't heavy, so he didn't feel you on him....or he was just dead asleep.

You carefully took his arms and moved them to wrap around your small body. Immediately, warmth engulfed you and you weren't cold.

You shivered in delight and nuzzled your face into his neck, breathing in his scent of cinnamon and mints.

You closed your eyes because the sudden heat was making you tired. If somebody walked in on you and Leo, they would probably think wrong and dirty by the position you were in.

You wrapped your arms around Leo's torso and fully fell into a peaceful, comforting, and warm sleep.

~Timeskip to next morning~
You felt Leo move and sit up. With you being on top of him, it caused you to sit up to.

He looked down at you wide eyed and then smirked. You looked at him suspiciously before smiling because he was so adorable in the mornings.

He half squinted his eyes because he wasn't adjusted to the lighting of the room. He was still staring at you.

"What?" You asked while giggling.

"Nobody can stay away from the Bad Boy Supreme." He said drowsy and in his morning voice.

"Shut up. By the way, your morning voice is cute." You said as you playfully hit him and yawned.

"Thank you." Leo said before kissing you on the lips. You immediately pulled away.

"Leo! I have morning breath!" You quietly yelled.

"Then we can taste bad breath to bad breath." He said before kissing you again.

You melted into the kiss. Not long after, you pulled away for air. Leo stared at nothing in particular.

"Wait. Why are you on top of me?" He asked with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"I was cold last night and my blankets wouldn't help. So, I came to sleep with you since your really warm." You said as you laid back down on him and hugged him.

"M'kay. Let's go back to....sleep." He said while yawning and closing his eyes.

What you didn't know, was that bumped the air conditioning up all the way so it would be freezing in the house. Just so you would come to him for warmth, and his plan was successful.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How was this one shot? TOMORROW IS LEO'S BIRTHDAY!!! (July 7) I'm going to make a special one shot for tomorrow. Love you guys! Xoxo❤️~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞