That time of month...

You are a daughter of Poseidon in this story. Hope you enjoy! PS- Would you guys like me to make a Nico di Angelo x Reader book? If so, comment! Love ya guys! XOXO!
🐬🐠🐬🐠🐬🐠🐬🐠🐬🐠🐬🐠
      You woke up in your bed at the Poseidon cabin with a stomach ache. You snuggled into your blue and white blankets to try to go back to sleep. Whenever you have a stomach ache, sleep always makes you feel better. Usually you drift immediately off to sleep, but this time, your body begged to differ.

     You slowly crept to the bathroom to take a nice, warm shower. Heat always helps your stomach aches too. After you took your shower, you lied back in your bed to try to rest since the steam of the shower made you sleepy.

    You drift off to sleep and wake up an hour later. You look at the clock to see that it was nine o'clock in the morning. Your stomach pain worsened, and you went to the bathroom to try to make you feel better.

    Right when you sat down on the toilet, you saw blood. 'Oh what a joy! Mother Nature decided to visit early this month!' You thought. You got up and got a change of clothes. You grabbed a pair of black joggers; a loose, baggy shirt; a new pair of underwear and a new bra.

    You went to the bathroom to change. When you got changed, you made your way to the cabinet and grabbed the womanly supplies that you needed for the week. You washed your hands and went to go wake up Percy.

     You found Percy drooling and rolled your eyes. You sat on him to wake him up. He woke up and pushed you gently off of him. You just giggled and walked to the dining pavilion to eat breakfast.

    You got to the dining pavilion, and you got some fruit and coffee for breakfast. You wanted something little so you wouldn't have greater pain in your stomach.

   You sat down across Percy. Percy got blue waffles, Go Figure!, and had... blue orange juice? 'Oh my gods Percy. I swear...' You thought while silently laughing.

   All of a sudden, you had a sharp stab in your stomach. You silently screamed out in pain where only Percy could hear. His face showed an expression of concern and worry.

" (Y/N)! Are you okay?" Percy said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to skip sword practice and go lie down in our cabin. I'm not feeling well." You replied back.

" I'm going to take you to the infirmary. Come on." Percy said.

" Percy, all I need is rest right now. I'm fine!" You snapped back. Let's just say, you tend to get a little moody.

" Are you sure your okay? Why did you get moody all of the sudden?" Percy said.

" Percy, I'm on my period... All I need is some rest." You whispered in Percy's ear.

"Oh...." Percy said. And with that, he ran off to go hang out with Annabeth.

   You made your way to the Poseidon cabin and as soon as you got in, you went to the bathroom. You got a glass of water and took a Tylenol tablet to take away your headache.

    You got in your bed and snuggled in your blankets. You were almost asleep when someone decided to knock on your door.

"COME IN!" You shouted quite annoyed.

    Soon walked in your boyfriend, Leo Valdez. You were glad to see him, but you were not in the mood to hang out or do anything.

" Hey babe. Are you okay? I haven't seen you all day! I'm a little worried!" Leo said.

" I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well." You grumbled quite rudely. Leo was shocked at your harsh tone but pushed it aside because he loved you.

"Are you sure your okay? I could take you to the infirmary." Leo said while concerned.