Tattoo

The tattoo you get is up above! Most of you said wrist, so there it is! I will be using the ankle tattoo for Nico and the hand tattoo for Percy. Hope you guys like this! Daughter of Apollo🌞
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
   You were reading Wattpad peacefully on your demigod safe phone that your boyfriend Leo made you. You were sitting on your bed snuggled up in your blankets.

  You heard a knock on your cabin door. It was the middle of the day, so people should be doing other things instead of disrupting your wonderful Wattpad Reading. You were reading a fan fiction of you and Leo that Annabeth made. It was so cute that you didn't feel like answering the door.

  The person knocked again louder and you groaned in frustration before rolling off your bed and heading to the door. When you opened the door, Leo stood there with his usual goofy grin.

"Hey Leo, what do you need?" You said with your adorable smile.

"We are going to go to the mall so I can get something. And you are coming with me. Put your shoes on. I'll wait for you."

"Okay."

  You walked back inside the cabin with Leo right behind you. You grabbed a pair of sandals and walked out your cabin doors to go with Leo to the mall. You and Leo decided to take Festus.

  You and Leo boarded onto Festus and began your journey to the mall. You held onto Leo's waist as you guys glided through the air. You loved how the air blew through your hair and you loved the view. You saw all the buildings and the Empire State Building, and on top of that, Olympus.

  You and Leo landed safely on the ground in a parking spot at the mall. The mist made Festus look like a regular car. Leo jumped off Festus and he held your hand for balance as you got off.

  You and Leo walked into the doors of JC Penny's. You didn't know what you were doing at the mall or what Leo was planning, but you trusted him with your life because you guys have been dating for three years.

"So, Leo. What are we doing here?" You said while walking hand in hand with him to the food court.

"Well, first, we are going to get something to eat at the food court and then me and you are going to get a tattoo!"

"WHAT!?! I never said I wanted a tattoo! I don't even know what I'll get, and it will hurt because needles are poking your skin." You said while freaking out.

"Calm down. I already picked what you're getting and trust me, it's not embarrassing. You'll feel nothing because you're a daughter of Apollo. Don't worry." He said while giving your hand a reassuring squeeze and pecking your lips.

"Okay." You said with uneasiness clear in your voice.

   You and Leo decided to go to Subway for lunch. Leo ordered a meat ball sub while you ordered a sub with ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, and a lot of pickles.

  You and Leo sat at a table and began eating your food. You were still worried about getting a tattoo.

"So, Leo. What is the tattoo you picked out for me?"

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise! You're going to love it though. I put a lot of thought into it."

"Okay."

   You and Leo finished eating your food and made your way to the tattoo place. You guys stopped in front of the place. The place was called Tony's Tattoo Shop. Your heart was beating fast as you and Leo walked in.

  You and Leo walked up to the front desk. You were hugging Leo's arm with your head rested on his shoulder.

"Hello. I'm Tony, the owner. Do you guys know what you're getting and the placement?"

"Yes. Hers is a surprise so don't let her see it, but I'll show you ours. They will both be on the wrist." Leo said.

   Leo pulled out the two pictures for your and his tattoos. You still haven't seen the picture and you were a little frustrated about it.

"Okay. We can do that. Do you guys want to be in the same room?" Tony asked.

"Yes." You and Leo said at the same time.

"Okay. Follow me."

   You and Leo followed Tony into the back room. He took you both to an area and took yours and Leo's wrist in his hands. He took a disinfectant wipe and wiped the spot where the tattoo will be.

"We have to do this so the area doesn't get infected. We also like to clean the needles in front of the customer to show that we are sanitary." Tony said while cleaning the needles in front of you and Leo.

    Tony took you and Leo to a chair side by side. Leo said that your tattoo is going to be on your right wrist and his is going on his left. You and Leo held hands to help comfort one another through the pain.

   Tony had his worker, Angela, do yours while another worker, John, did Leo's. Angela started on your tattoo while John started on Leo's.
Timeskip
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
   Your tattoo was done before Leo's. Before you could see the completed tattoo, Angela had to wipe your wrist again to clean some of the blood.

"Alright, you can look at your tattoo! Your boyfriend did a good job at picking it for you!" Angela said with a huge smile on her face.

   You looked at your new tattoo and you couldn't help but smile. Your new tattoo had the word Queen in calligraphy with a little crown by it. You went over by Leo and John was cleaning off his wrist.

"Hey, do you like your tattoo I picked out for you?"

"No. I love it! Thank you so much! But why Queen?"

"Because the name on my wrist is King with a crown. I was looking up couple tattoos and saw this idea, and thought this would be cute for us."

"Aww... Leo that's so sweet! Yours is good too. I love you."

"I love you too. It was meaningful to me because you're my queen and I'm your king."

"Yes you are."

   And with that, you sealed it off by giving Leo a very passionate kiss, but being careful of yours and his wrists because they were still sore.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys! I know this one sucks and is definitely not my best work! I am now obsessed with updating! I love it! Requests are open as always! Xoxo~ Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞