Off to War

I just randomly thought of this idea. Sorry if it's crappy because I didn't really think it out. Also, RANT BOOK 2 is published. <NOT EDITED>
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were cuddled up to Leo trying to go to sleep in your shared bed. It was 3:54 AM and you were tired.

You hugged Leo's torso as he had his arm wrapped around you and his face buried into your neck.

Every once in a while, you would feel little sloppy kisses from Leo. You would shudder at the warmth radiating off of those kisses.

Leo knew that light kisses on your neck made you tired, so he did more and more. You soon closed your eyes and fell asleep.

You felt Leo hug you tighter and caress your shoulder with his calloused, warm hands.

You leaned into Leo because you were cold. Leo was basically your human blanket, and that's one of the things you love about him.

As you were peacefully sleeping, your phone started ringing. You groaned and didn't move at all.

"Are you going to get that?" Leo mumbled into your neck.

You sighed and outstretched your hand to grab your phone. You looked at the contact name and felt like crying.

It was your dispatcher. You weren't suppose to go off into war for a few months.

You were in the army. A few days ago, your dispatcher sent you home because they didn't need you and told you to spend some time with Leo.

You were happy when he told you that because you would finally get to see Leo after not seeing him for three months.

You answered the phone call even though you didn't want to. Although, you didn't have a choice anyways.

"Hello?" You said in a sleepy voice.

"We need you to come down to the airport in the morning around 10:15. You are being sent off to Afghanistan."

"I'll see you tomorrow." You said sadly before hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked worriedly.

"I'm being sent to Afghanistan Leo."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Leo saw the sadness and he hugged you. Leo was also sad because he wouldn't be able to see you for more months.

You relaxed into Leo's arms and closed your eyes to go to sleep. Leo always made you calm.

It was also the last time you would be in Leo's arms for a while, so you wanted to make it last.

~Timeskip to next morning~
You woke up at eight o'clock along with Leo. It was the morning you would have to leave.

You grabbed your army uniform and went to the bathroom. When you got to the bathroom, you turned on the water to take a shower.

You put shampoo in your hair and then rinsed it out. You washed your body and put in conditioner before washing that out.

You got out of the shower and dried off before putting on the heavy and uncomfortable uniform.

One thing you liked about the uniform is the authority and responsibility it shows that you have.

After doing that, you brushed out your damp hair and teeth and plugged in your hair dryer.

You usually just air dry your hair, but you hated going outside with sopping hair hanging down your back.

You blow dried your (H/L) (H/C) hair and took out your collection of hair ties and bobby pins.