B'cause miss writer always has lots to say

Hola mi amigos! 

Because I was at home today due to some NOT-SO-WORRISOME health issues, I thought I might as well drop in few words.

First and foremost, a million thank-yous for your views, votes, comments and love. Its incredible, even beyond that. And the love just seems to increase and increase with each passing day. I am humbled and at the same time scared. Scared of living up to your expectations and scared of waking up one fine day to not find this love anymore. :)

I have some readers who write better than me, and they are generous enough to drop in long comments on every update because they know just how much it means to me. But I have an equal number of silent readers too who are perhaps a little too shy. While that is perfectly fine, if you are reading and liking what I have written, please do not forget to vote.

As most of my regular readers know, I do stock checking from time to time. I always to (votes/page views) analysis to analyze where I am standing. When I began it was around 16%, today it is 12+%. This can only mean one of the three things.... 

a) I have repeat readers, who read the chapters again and again

b) I have silent readers who forget to vote

c) My writing has worsened from the time I started

So if you do not want me to conclude that the 3rd option is the real reason, please vote  (*just when u thought I was a sweet and poetic person, here comes an evil dose of mathematics)

Now coming to the frequency of updates. Some of u write 'Update soon or double updates' in all of your comments. I hope u r not copy pasting your comments from other stories, because you cant seriously be asking me to post more than once a day, unless any of the below facts stand  true...

a) You are willing to pay me my salary in USD (so that I can leave my current job and write day) or getting me a high paying job in MTV

b) You want me to fail in my executive MBA course

c) You want to pack me and parcel me to a hospital :):) (4 hours of sleep and no time to cook n eat will definitely send me to one)

OK dont take these seriously, but honestly I am trying my level best. Sometimes i need a break, if not for any personal reason, to only step back and bring in stronger ideas and emotions in my writing. Quality is always more cherished than quantity. So whenever I feel over exhausted or over whelmed, I am going to step back for a day or two. Please grant me this liberty.

Now coming to the most important point. I had asked u a couple of weeks ago, if you would like to see this story on TV as the real KYY season 3?

So I have taken few steps silently without involving any of you.

1. I have approached BBC Worldwide, Fuzion Productions and MTV (on their respective websites) and asked them how to submit scripts. I am yet to hear from any one of them. This is quite expected but at least I tried and will surely follow up.

2. I have tried to reach out to more people by widening the reader base. This story is now available on India Forums, Wattpad and the following two pages on Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/Kaisi-Yeh-Yaariyan-580506938716201/

https://www.facebook.com/Manik-Nandini-The-Starflies-welcome-to-heaven-of-manan-1020372401308698/

The more people read it, the more the awareness. U never know which connection works out. You can contribute too by inviting your friends and other KYY fans, especially the fan clubs since they have a lot of collective voices.

So that's pretty much it for now.. I know many of you are still wandering in MaNan land especially with such adorable moments so I will leave you to that, till I post the next update.

Hasta pronto!