Because the writer's bestie thinks, this story deserves to be voted

Without much of a gibberish from my end, I would first post what my bestie, Shaonee has to say

SO this is the FANFICTION AWARDS for 2017,  for fictions based on the Indian Television. Here's the link:   https://www.wattpad.com/story/96265746-fanfiction-awards-2017

So guys, if youthink this story is worth telling and retelling...if you think my words could make others smile, cry, introspect & feel hopeful...if you feel KYY S3 could heal the pain that the abrupt ending on KYY S2 left in so many hearts, please go ahead and drop in a vote for our story.

***********************************************

Now I want to say something straight from my heart and thank you Shaonee, had it not been for your message today, I  might not have expressed it here. 

From time to time, I keep reinstating, what you guys mean to me. But I doubt, if you really do understand.

This very morning, I was feeling uncharacteristically low. I have learnt not to compare myself with anyone, but then I am human too and at times prone to skid from my own words. I was thinking, browsing over this person's linkedin profile, where do I stand in comparison to her, despite her being junior to me by two years. 

What a dumb statement , coming from your usually calm and wise writer, who keeps on bombarding you with life lessons all the time :). Well the comparison was fueled by something personal, and ended up in me weighing my worth against her.

In all honesty, she has achieved greater laurels and one day i might work for a company she owns or manages :) And then suddenly Shaonee messages me and I am pulled back to reality, to who I am and what's my purpose in life.

I wasn't about voting anymore or any award for that matter.  I have never met her, nor her or Soana, or divya, or Aisha or Aashna or Mahi, malathy or all the other darlings I am not explicitly mentioning because of space and time constraint. And yet, day on day you make me feel so worthy with ur words & you protect me with your prayers. Day after day, your warmth gives me strength to face the realities of the parallel world, your belief in me makes me believe in myself. Good, bad or worst, no matter what I have been through in the day, this is the place I come to..and so, no matter how fat her paycheck be, how shining her degrees are and how dazzling her life appears to be, I am my own kind of special and always will be. 

Words are very powerful you know, a few kind words can make a life, just a s a few harsh words can break so many hearts. I owe this second birth to u... Thank you wouldn't even begin to justify it. Thank you for all the faith and love and concern, thank you for making me feel like an unsung hero :)

Its just yesterday night that i launched my facebook page under the name 'One Drop Of Rain'. Do drop by if you wish to. And thank you again. I cried buckets on my birthday, reading each of your comments, messages, videos and songs. My first book, if at all, will be dedicated to you all. THank you and love u buckets.

Your emotional Writer :)