Congrats! Says the Writer

Ok, before I say anything else, Congratulations to US! The news couldn't have come on a better day I believe

Ok, before I say anything else, Congratulations to US! The news couldn't have come on a better day I believe. Don't want to scare you guys, but I am not doing too great health wise and yesterday had one such dark night.

But come to the morning, and i see this message pop up... not from one, but I guess from 5 of my beloved readers at the same time :)

I still remember the day, shaonee took it on her to let all my readers know about the competition  and then I followed in her footsteps and posted a very emotional note. I can seldom remember a day, i have been happier. No, not because the story has garnered the top laurel, though I do not for a minute belittle the achievement.

Sometimes I question myself, who am I, just another regular person, just another writer,, just another tiny entity, a speck of dust in this huge universe. But if i keep myself aside from all this and look at it as a third person, I have learnt, no person is small. No matter where we stand in life, what our circumstances be, whether we have the means or not, we are never too small to raise a voice, never too small to make a difference, never too small to spread happiness.

You my beloved readers have replaced the real people in my life. Those friends, who never cared enough to dial in once, those colleagues who only interaction is confined to the office walls, the seniors who never believed in me, the peers who thought I was doomed in career, you have replaced them all in becoming my family. 

For the past couple of months, I have been struggling with the updates, going super slow, missing timelines, because  there are things that happen in the background. Life is never straight, for none of us. It goes up and down like a serpentine sine curve, but then there are those few things in life that makes everything else worthwhile. U my beloved readers are my absolute favourite. Its ur love, on and off wattpad that blankets me like a protective shield all the time. Some days when I am sad and i cry like a little baby, missing my mom, like i was yesterday, she replies back through all of u, multiplying her love by 1200 times.

My friends always ask me, why am i always willing to put others before me, why i sometimes put myself under strain and that too without a materialistic goal. If only they had known the joy i get here, if only they knew money can never ever buy love, if only they had what i have... but no I am very possessive about my family. would never ever share it with anyone else.

I am not sure if I went way off the track.. sick mind playing tricks on me.... but the writer loves u...and every morning she thanks her stars for letting her be the chosen one. :):)