Because Miss Writer is touched to the core

Why does it happen again and again that just when you need your voice the most, it betrays you. May be the writer is speaking way too much from her desk than she should be. Nevermind, all that the writer wants to say is, 'A Thankyou' is not enough, but then English language doesn't really have a synonym for 'Thank you', so 'Thank you' it shall be.

I was almost in a break-down state when I had posted about my miseries on Thursday. And it wasnt just a physical break down but a outcome of multiple reasons working simultaneously. And you have to trust me here, I didn't have the least idea that so much love actually existed in the world, and of all people I would be fortunate enough to feel it, even if its for just one time.

I read and reread your comments and suggestions and made the following changes:

1. The first thing I did was to move out of my designated seat in office and shift to the cafeteria for a few days. Yes, luckily I do have the facility of working from the cafeteria and if you wanna know how it looks, here's a snap). Sometimes a little change from the regular can really help.]

2

2. Then i decided to take it slow and reduce the number of updates to 3/4 in a week from the earlier 6/7.

3. As far as replying to every comment is concerned, I CANT do it in india forums, I DONT do it on facebook but I can't help dong it on Wattpad. If only I could tell you how precious each and every single comment is..If only. Also My India forum readers deserve a special shout out, a huge shout out infact. I have stopped sending notifications, I hardly ever reply personally to every comment and yet the amount of love they shower doesn't reduce by a micro-inch. There's only as much as a human like me can do, but there's infinitely more that the universe is capable of and I shall pray to the universe for all of your health and happiness.

4. I started reading few other MaNan FFs. but I eventually realized thats not working for me because its taking my focus away from my own characters and uknowingly influencing my writing in a negative way. So that will have to stop.

5. I listened to a lot of TED Talk videos. They are very very encouraging and enlightening and I learnt a very important couple of lessons.

6. I just took a chill pill. Really??? I am not sure on this one.

N now I am getting back in the groove.... but none of the above would have helped without your love and concern. A writer is as good as her readers, so you define me.

One help I need from u guys and its not time bound. Because I am not always in the same state of mind, the quality of my content and language varies from time to time. Please let me know if you have felt that any chapter is particularly weak. I would reread it and evaluate the flaws. Going forward too, if you ever feel I am writing crap (or not as per my regular standard) please do let me know.

Last but not the least always send in your blessings.. Not in terms of votes or comments.. Even silent prayers would more than do 👩👩 God bless u all.

'Adios' says the writer 'Hasta pronto!! '
Goodbye till we meet again..