That's Totally Unfair

......................................................

Hello from the other siiiide!

I told you already. Adele really helps me with this greeting thing.

So I am finally in my Winter break! Or kind of... Holidays only start next week, but barely no one came today and we had no real lessons, so I'm not coming back. Which means more one week of holidays for me! And do you know what that means to you?

More one week of lots of writing and probably a lot more updates! Yay!

So I don't have a song for this chapter too... I have a song list already, but they still don't fit in. But if you have a suggestion, I would love to hear to it. And as there are selfies involved in this chapter, I chose the picture above. How can he be so friggin' cute?!

I really hope you are liking this story! I am having a really good time witing this, and I also love the fact that so many people are relating to it! You can't imagine how many times a day I lose my focus on whatever I was doing by imagining scenes for this story and having ideas. Sometimes I feel like I am alone in this Shawn thing, but you prove me otherwise, which makes me so happy! So thank you!

Enjoy!

Xxx,

Sara

PS. GUYS THE "are you serious?" "Black."NEAR THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER HARRY POTTER REFERENCE!!! Some few people didn't realize and thought it was somehow a racist joke in someway and THAT'S THE LAST THING THAT I WANT, GUYS IM SORRY IF ANYONE BECAME OFFENDED!!! It was 100% a reference to harry potter! There is a character called Sirius Black, Shawn was referencing him!!! Just wanted to clear that up!
......................................................

Sadie's POV:

"So we're here." He says, looking at the number of my room. "I will see you tomorrow right?"

"Yes, sure! We meet tomorrow at breakfast?" I ask, the grin that had not left my face turning brighter.

"What time?" he asks, and I find a sudden interest in my shoes when I remember that the only one who has each day's schedule memorized is Ella.

"I don't know... But Ella knows. Would you mind waiting here as I ask her?"

He shakes his head. "No need. Why don't we switch numbers and then you text me?"

I don't know why I reacted like this, but my heart seemed to freeze. Maybe it was because of the fact that I never had a boy's number before, and now Shawn was about to give it to me. Breath Sadie. Breath.

I nod, and we both take our phones out and put in our codes, switching them between us. Once I get his phone in my hands, the first thing I notice is his background picture, which is a photo of him, his parents and Aaliyah. They look like such a happy family, making my heart melt at this sweet sight.

"Nice background." He says, catching me off guard. I look up, and see the smirk on the corner of his lips. Not remembering it instantly, the photo flashes through my mind, making me embarrassed. Seriously, he must think I am such a stalker that I am really surprised that he didn't run off by now.