Priceless

.............................................................
Helloooo!
How are you guys? Hope you are well :)
I wanted to thank you all so much for everything. This has been a year full of changed for me, as I joined the Mendes Army, and joined Wattpad, started this fanfic, and just so many things. It is so weird to think that this time last year I was finding Shawn's music, and now flash forward a year, and here I am. And I can't believe I reached 49K! This is so insane, thank you so so much!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, even if it is quite uneventful... but things will start happening soon!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
"I can't take this anymore." Violet complains, everyone agreeing with her, completely fed up of school. The thing was, we were supposed to be already in our Winter break, as normally it was the whole of July, but this year because too many holidays in April ended up being during school days, they decided to postpone the break. And anyone couldn't handle this anymore. We never had gone so long without any holidays.

"I can't wait for this day to be over so we are on holidays!" I add, and they all glare at me.

"We know Sadie, you've been saying that since the day you found out you are going on tour with Shawn." I look down at the floor, ashamed. Oops.

"I'm sorry, I am just really excited."

We all fall silent again, everyone completely exhausted, and I turn to Violet, the only one in our group of friends that had a watch. "What time it is?"

She looks down at her wrist. "We have 5 minutes left until our last lesson."

"Bree, do you want to get going to Music? Then we can practice once before the actual performance." I ask her, and she nods. Today was the day we were going to record our duets, after practicing it for a month, and they would be sent abroad. I was nervous, but all that was on my mind right now was that this day was nearly over.

With that, we stand up from the table we were sitting at. "Lets meet at that place we always meet after school finishes? I won't see you guys for a month."

"Sure." Everyone responds in a chorus. "Bye!"

Bree and I arrive in the music room, where Mr. Brown was already. He just told us we could give a quick run through before we had to start. As I looked at the cameras that were positioned in the center of my room, the reality comes at me hard, and my insides jumble up with nerves.

I sit next to Bree in front of the piano, going through our parts really quick. Both of us playing the piano, we decided to make an ultimate four hand piece, however I made sure to be left with the easier parts so I could focus on my singing.

I know I am not that good, but I felt that maybe I was getting better at singing. My piano teacher, which was also the same as my guitar teacher, was also a vocal coach, so he gave me a bit of training during our lessons, and Mr. Brown had helped me a lot too during lunch times I came to practice.

As everyone arrived, we were kicked out of the main piano, as we had to sit down on the chairs behind the camera. To be fair, Mr. Brown had written the pairs down and cut them up, so he could sort them out of a cup. He finally puts his hand inside it, in order to choose the first pair.

Please not us please god help me I am begging you not us ple-

"Sadie and Bree." He says, and my heart stops at this. This is just another practice, ok Sadie? There is no camera, and this won't be graded. I keep repeating this to myself, trying to calm down.

Bree and I wait in silence for Mr. Brown to give us a sign to start, and he makes the camera start recording. He then looks at a paper he had on his hands, and reads it.