Extra passage 1 | Truth or Dare

.............................................................
Hello people!
So I know you may be finding it weird, how I named this "extra passage" instead of "bonus". But I'll explain why.

This is not a bonus. This is a small extract that I wrote for the chapter called "I Promise", the one in which Shawn and Sadie had just started dating and it was kind of his goodbye party before he left her city. I initially wrote this, however, I found it too long, so I cut it. Therefore, having had saved this, I've decided to upload this.

It's a quick read, and short. But I hope you enjoy it either way. I have an extra passage coming up in a few minutes as well, this time it being the interview that Shawn and Sadie did back when they started. I initially had written it, however I found it boring, so I cut it. But not only a few, but MANY of you have commented how you wanted to read the interview 😂 so I'm uploading it.

I PROMISE that there will be further bonus chapters, I just need to get them sorted out. The next one will be long (probably) so it might take a while.

Hope you enjoy :)
Xxx
Sara
.............................................................

From the Chapter, "I Promise":

Sadie's POV:
"Oh! Lets play Truth or Dare!" Bailey suggests, as we all sit on the huge couch of my living room.

People nod and agree, but I can't help but feel uneasy. I never was a fan of this game.

"Yeah, sure. Just no, you know, kissing. At least not for Sadie and I. Unless of course, you dare us to kiss each other, which would be a waste of a dare because you guys can see that anytime so..." Shawn says smiling at me, and I chuckle. I was with my legs curled up against me, and Shawn had an arm around my shoulders. I felt cold, the A/C was in its maximum power due to people's request, and I kept close to Shawn, who warmed me up.

"Ok, so no kissing allowed for Sadie and Shawn. But what about for the rest of us? I mean, I know many girls would love to kiss me..." Nick says in his usual cocky self, and the girls snort, rolling their eyes. With the exception of one girl. I think I was the only person who noticed Bree shift uncomfortably in her seat, not saying a word.

"So the rules are no kissing," Ella shoots a look at Nick, who shrugs in a way saying "what can I do?", "and also when a person chooses truth twice in a row, the next time she/he is forced to do dare. Deal?" Ella says, and I sigh, knowing I won't get around the latter rule. I had been pretending to stick to truth, as I always did. What had I to hide?

People agree, and Mike takes his flip-flop out of his feet."Top part is who is being challenged, and bottom part who is asking. Round 1!" He exclaims in a voice very similar to that guy that announces boxing games. He makes the flip-flop spin, and the top points towards me, while the bottom is towards Bailey. I felt relieved, knowing that she wouldn't come up with something too crazy.

"Truth." I say even before she asks me, and her shoulders fall in disappointment. Bailey analizes me, trying to come up with a question, but none comes up.

"What dirty secret of yours will I find out?" Shawn asks me, and I roll my eyes.

"Can I give an idea?" Ella asks, and Bailey nods. Sitting up, she walks over to Bailey and whispers something in her ear, and by the looks of it, Bailey liked it.

"So Sadie," she starts, "when we were in New York, what really happened on the Family Night with Shawn that you didn't want to tell us?" She asks.

I sigh, knowing that to this day they always wondered that. "We kissed. Happy?" I answer, feeling heat rising to my face. I still felt nervous talking about this sort of stuff aloud.

"HA! I knew it! Told you Ella!" Bailey says standing up, and doing a little victory dance.

"Ok, next." Shawn says, realizing my uneasiness. Thank god. Bailey reaches forward and spins the flip-flop again, the top part landing towards Shawn, and the bottom part pointing to Nick.

"Truth or Dare?" Nick asks, rubbing his hands together.

"Um, truth." Shawn says, indecisive.

"Have you slept with Sadie?" He asks smirking.

"What is wrong with people?" Shawn replies shaking his head, looking just as embarrassed as I felt."Come on, what do you guys think?"

"I think yes. Sorry, but you are living at her house, and you are eighteen." Seriously, I was so going to kill Nick for this.

Shawn is really red on his face, just as much as I imagine I am. "Well, literally, yes, I have. But what I know what you are insinuating, no. Now can we carry on?"

We do continue so, and truths and dares come and go. By now, Mike's face is completely full of makeup, his eyebrows on fleek as Aria said; Bree and Sean had switched their shirts, Bree with a baggy grey shirt while Sean wore a pink tight shirt; and Ella had to create a rap on the spot, which made Shawn mumble "why didn't I choose a dare?"

After I stay inactive in the game for some good rounds, the flip-flop points the asking part to me, while who is getting asked is Nick. Oh, revenge time.

"Truth or Dare?" I ask with my best challenging look.

"Dare, obviously." He answers, waiting for me to come up with something. What would make him embarrassed? I look around the room, trying to find inspiration, when my eyes stop over Bree, who looks more nervous that she is supposed to be.

There was always one kind of dare that could get anyone embarrassed. And I just knew what it was.

"Sorry in advance, this one can be evil, but it may be good, and it is revenge for earlier at the same time." I say, the guilt taking over. "I dare you to ask out the girl you like, which I know is in this room."