No Control

.............................................................
SURPRISEEEE! Yep that's right I updated two days in a row!

I did it for two reasons: one because I felt bad that I took quite some time to update the last chapter; two because the writing was flowing well, and three because i might not be able to update until next Friday/Saturday because of stuff happening. So this is a compensation :)

This chapter's song is the one I linked above, which is none other than "Like This" By our Benito. I was saving it for a later chapter but it fit so well.

Now, I know many don't like author's notes. But I have some announcements and what I'm about to say may be in your interest, unless you are not really THAT much a Shawn Mendes fan. If you are not like I know some people reading this aren't, then none of it will matter to you and I would recommend you jump to the story from this point onwards.

So as I announced some chapters back, I managed to get VIP tickets tickets to meet Shawn, (ITS ONLY 45 DAYS AWAY CAN YOU BELIEVE IT SJNDKSANKDJSAND)  and many of you asked me to share things of the concert/meet and greet/ Q&A with you guys. And I really want to do so.

You guys were here supporting me on this matter, telling me to not give up when my hopes of meeting him were simmering. You guys are so important to me and I want so much to "bring" you guys with me to the meet and greet and share such a special moment with me. So here is what I am going to do:

I will share videos of the Q&A and videos of the concert all on twitter, and I've updates on what is happening. However, my meet and greet with him? I won't be able to film it because I am going on my own (and I'm not sure if it is allowed). And I can't share pictures of ME with you guys, for safety reasons. I will see what I can do about that, but probably I won't be able to post any sort of photo for you.

Now, there are certain things that I want todo to "bring" you guys with me. First off, I was planning on doing a letter for him, together with a fan art of him (if it stays good), and I was thinking of adding things you want to say to him to this letter. I'm not sure if we are going to be allowed to give him stuff, but I'm going to go to the airport to see if i can give it to him there, or whether I can give it to him in in form of a question in the Q&A session ( Like "Can you please have this letter?") If you want me to put it in something you want to say to him in it, please leave a comment to THIS paragraph. Though please don't make it very long. If too many people comment then I'll have to pick out only some, I'm sorry. But I don't think that will happen.

(Ok guys so the message is irrelevant now since I met Shawn already and gave him the envelope, however I decided to keep the author's note as 1) I want to keep your messages to him as maybe 2) I may possibly meet him again this year, and give him another envelope, so hopefully I will be opening again for messages. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Sorry that this was long... I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Xxx,

Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

"Kill me. I can't with this anymore." I slur, grunting. I was walking with my back bent in a bit, my heavy textbooks to study for the exams making my backpack heavy and difficult to carry.

"Ugh I feel you. Can't wait for Summer holidays." Violet agrees. It was the first week of December and we were currently having our end of year exams, which really messed with me. Though it didn't as much as it used to.

My phone suddenly beeps with the arrival of a message, and I take it out of my back pocket, and open the message. My heart skipped as I saw the name flashing on the screen, and I opened the text.