I Promise

..............................
Hello there!
I hope you like this chapter! The song for it is "History" by One Direction, it was suggested to put it as this chapter's song by one of my readers. I knew this song already, but after I went to check for the lyrics, it actually fits with this chapter very well.

Enjoy!:)
Xxx,
Sara
..............................
Sadie's POV:
The more I wished this week to drag on by, the quicker it finished. Now it was already Sunday, the day of Shawn's goodbye dinner, and tomorrow he would be gone.

He wanted to see everyone again one last time before he left, and my mum took this to her advantage to meet my friends, as I never bring them over and she doesn't really know them. So we decided to do it here at my house.

Of course, as I expected, the first people to arrive were Violet and Bailey, just as they always do at school. I really was excited to see Alice, Ella's cousin, who I had only met once in Ella's birthday dinner. It had been very early this year, and after we found out that we shared our love for Shawn and Magcon, we instantly bonded, just as Violet did too.

After that day we talked everyday in a group chat named "Magcon Girls", where we used to fangirl. We joked so much there, saying that Alice would ask Cameron to marry her when he came to South America, Violet would be his lover, and while they planned this I sent random Shawn memes I found on Instagram and thought were funny. We got along so well. However, she lived on the other side of the city, so we never managed to meet again. I asked Shawn if he would mind if I called her, and he didn't. So she is coming today.

I sat on the couch with Shawn, Violet and Bailey, Shawn with his arm around my shoulders and kissing my cheek once in a while. He did that on purpose, knowing very well that I was not used to PDA, and would laugh at me as I blushed.

Then, seeing this, Violet and Bailey decided to attack. They started to tell stories of my fangirling before I met him, making me even more and more embarrassed.

"Oh really? So she was in love with me before we even met?" Shawn comments, making my whole face flare up till the tips of my ears.

I see Marta walking up to the gates of my house, and I knew she was opening the door for someone. I leave Shawn's embrace, and Violet comes along, both of us wanting to see Alice. From the door of my house, I am able to see a girl entering, who has dark, curly hair.

"Alice!" Violet squeals, and we both run up to her, ending up in a group hug.

"Sadie! Violet! Oh my god we finally managed to see each other again huh? I missed you!"

"We did too." Violet says, as we pull away.

"Finally the Magcon girls are reunited!" Alice teases, and we laugh. "And you Sadie... Oh my god I still can't believe it. You and Shawn are really together?" She asks turning to me, and I nod, still feeling uncomfortable admiting this, I don't know why.

"Violet helped a lot." I add smiling at her, and she smiles back at me.

"Is he in there?" Alice asks in half a whisper, like she was afraid of what awaited inside. I chuckle at her pale expression.

"Yeah."

"Damn, fu- ok, ok, I need to act chill." She says, trying to compose herself. Alice is a huge fan of his. I must imagine how she is feeling.